Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Cackleberry - Giveaway has ended

Got my beans the mail today. Thank you so much @ModicumGenes and @MomOnTheRun! I need to figure out how to run more plants so I can try these this winter!

7 Likes

Got mine too guys! Very excited. I wish I could drop them all right now… patience grasshopper!

Thanks to the whole crew! Much love and respect to all of you. peace

9 Likes

Hey UK/EU peeps waiting on their seeds - as soon as i have them ~ I’ll be in contact ok. .
Shouldn’t be too long now :+1:.
Gaz

14 Likes

Spreading the good Genes is like spreading good bacteria. I love seeing this multiply and spread

11 Likes

I got the virus bro! I’ll be infected. Got it right here up in my house! :ghost:

Thank you for the work. Big ups, and much love and respect! I love OG. I would never be able to afford these style genetics atm if it weren’t for the community. I got back into growing only 5 years ago and lost all of what seeds I had from the past… I moved way too much to acquire or grow seeds mostly.

I can’t wait to smoke it. It sure sounds tasty! peace

5 Likes

Thank you @ModicumGenes. These are going to be awesome!

4 Likes

Much thanks and gratitude again, Buddy! You have made so many people happy! You Rock! :metal:

6 Likes

Thank you @ModicumGenes, I received my beans yesterday. You all are awesome for doing that.

5 Likes

@ModicumGenes for President! You are a champion of a man sir. Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Thanks for the beans, @ModicumGenes! I’m cacklin all up in my berries thinking about growing these.

6 Likes

Mucho gracias!! Thank you sir @ModicumGenes

5 Likes

Were there any packs left? I got a recent shipment of mystery mother x but cackleberry didn’t make it in the package.

4 Likes

Cant wait for these to make it to canada!

6 Likes

Thank you @ModicumGenes. Itl be a honor to grow them out and @MomOnTheRun hold us knuckle heads down. Thanks to all of yall.

7 Likes

LMAO! ha… me too. I can’t grow them for a minute but I’m looking forward to it. Stardawg amps everything up it seems.

If they’re all gone, maybe I can look in my pack and see what I have. I’m sure I could share some. Maybe @MomOnTheRun will have an answer soon. She’s pretty knee deep in family and home stuff atm, I think.

5 Likes

Maybe monday
Well see

1 Like

No hurry MOTR, just trying to tie up the loose end.

and Thank you GMan, lets see what a few more days or weeks bring up. I was kind of incommunicado for a month as my computer needed a system update and I had to plug away at the password until i remembered what worked.

2 Likes

Keep me in mind if nothing happens.

2 Likes

Not sure when but definitely gonna ‘hatch’ a couple of these soon. TYVM

3 Likes

Yeah, I may buckle and drop some too. I’ve been hoping to get more terpenes in my life and boy have I gotten them this year. I’m itching to grow them all.

Thanks OverGrow! Teaching the world how to live.

3 Likes