Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Infinite Euphoria - ENDED - postal failure

Bagseed with mystique!

14 Likes

I’m seeing some people being iffy about this strain as it’s origins aren’t 100% legit which I completely understand so I was wondering, if I donated another strain instead of the infinite euphoria if more people would feel at ease? If this is something you guys would consider let me know and I’ll put a list of seeds I would be willing to donate! Cheers OG! :smile:

14 Likes

Toss that list out!!! :grin:
I’ll turn it into a poll and link the poll to the main post, so new readers can find it too.

Let’s keep infinite euphoria on the list too. :blush:

10 Likes

I’d love to help, but there’s three reasons why i wont;

1. I’m new
  2. My indoor grows suck
  3. My indoor grows absolutely suck :cry:

I do grow some nice outdoor, but have never gone on a seed run on it. If there’s a need for a outdoor crop pollinated by hand from a indoor source, I’d be happy to help.

11 Likes

Not totally true as I have received DBHP and Purple Badlands, have Hibernate and Lucky 7’s and have sent out Cackleberry and Bodega Bubblegum all in their original packaging…I think most of the strains are in their original packaging well unless they were broken up to share with someone - for that, its all about trust…grow them out and see

Read my mind :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Oh, we have a breeder!

10 Likes

Here is the list of alternate strains for everyone to vote on in case they are weary about the Infinite Euphoria! The breeder or who I received the seeds from will be listed followed by what strains and the amount of seeds I have from each :slight_smile:

1.Almighty Farms- breeder from Instagram
A.Mother Gorilla (Redmom x Gorilla Dawg)-6
B. Magilla Gorilla (Purple Haze x Gorilla Dawg)-6

2.@Hoodini:
A.Mexican Red Hair Sativa- 10
B.No Mercy Special (Santa Maria X Victory)- which I believe is from another member on here, but I received from hoodini- 22

3.Xibalba Farms- breeder from Instagram
A.Southern Skwurl x PHM- 10
B.Lemon Fizz f4 x Monster Cookies x PHM- 10
C.Lemonberry Luv x PHM-10
D.China Yunan x Southern Skwurl-10

PHM= Purple Haze Malawi
Southern skwurl= skwurl killer x southern Oregon Kush
Skwurl killer= Otis Og(the white x goji og)x
loud sour

4.Gifts From Growmies:
A.Lavender Jack (Lavender X Jack Herer)- 16
Was told these have some hermaphroditic traits that need to be worked out

B.Infinite Euphoria-9

Also, have 11 K-Cup seeds from @Jellypowered if anyone is interested in continuing that line! :smile:

12 Likes

I say go ahead with the IE.
Keep smiling.

13 Likes

I would love to jump on board with this one seems very interesting the description @MomOnTheRun :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I agree with Pedro, I think at this point we have to see what’s up with the infinite…I mean if it’s half as good as they say it’ll still be the bomb :sunglasses:

12 Likes

I have to agree lets see what the Infinite Euphoria is really capable of.

12 Likes

Added you to the list in the 1st post :wink:

12 Likes

I’m pretty sure those coffee traits are gonna be hard to find… Between the Agent Orange and C99 it’s become a whole new beast, and thanks for the honorable mention lol.

Another Vote for IE. Would love to be on the end result list. Sounds intriguing!

9 Likes

Ie has my vote too like mentioned above gotta see what the hype is about

10 Likes

I vote the IE. It’d be good to get it out into our community and see what it can do.

6 Likes

Hey gang.

I wasn’t able to do the Blood Orange, circumstances out of my control.

Infinite Euphoria, here I come!

If I am deemed worthy, I will offer my self up for breeding.

Thanks.

Sci :robot:

PS. It would have to be next cycle in 3 months.

11 Likes

That purple haze malawi must be a 14week+, huh? :fearful:
:joy:

8 Likes

Probably right around there :joy: the crosses definitely bring the time down from what I’ve been told so probably 12 weeks max unless you get a super phm dom pheno

8 Likes

Well then, it seems as though Infinite Euphoria has prevailed. Let’s get this party started! :smile:

10 Likes

Re-Alphabetized the list :sweat_smile:

@allotment and @cdnBuddy your names were on the bottom, so I put them in the list, if this was erroneous let me know and i’ll stick them back at the bottom.

7 Likes