Seed Run Co-op: SpeesCees Santa Maria Planck IBL

Yeah, my red flag went up on that note right away. stolen…??? He sort of got me more confused the more he went on. It looks like a nice plant and will just be what it is.

4 Likes

I remember @DiggySoze saying the S.M. was Dutched and in the links it says same.
Looks like we’re about to lose another one.
#18 ain’t looking good. My #1 blue Oaxaca came up never grew then died
But I did throw a cloning machine together and pulled a short lower branch to clone. Biological filter hasn’t kicked in yet, water hasn’t cleared, and no fish yet. I hoping it will still work. Same set up ( only smaller by 90 gallons) I used in the day with 100% success rate . no hormones , scraping outer bark. Just random cut and place in cup on lid. .its 3/20/20 we’ll see in 2 weeks!
#14 is kicking ass, I topped it today.
The Santa Maria Planck is pure!
Pure lucky I haven’t killed it off😳

I think I read that a f8 is a pure IBL?

12 Likes

14 Likes

It’s true, an F8 is considered to be an IBL.
The pure part regarding the strain, isn’t correct if it’s been bred to any other strain in any filial generation. This doesn’t mean the strain can’t be an IBL. Any strain can be worked to an IBL status.

9 Likes

Looking good bubble King! They’ve really grown quite a bit since the last time I’ve seen a picture of them. I’ve been looking into the Korean natural farming. I like the idea of using local resources. I’ll be starting a thread on this very soon so I can get some more information from those that have experience with this method.

5 Likes

hey upstate how are you …
I think we already have a thread about KNF:

8 Likes

Sweet! I should have known lol! Thanks so much. I’ll be following along after i catch up on the thread.

2 Likes

16 Likes

So whatcha think about K.N.F.? My 3rd attempt at F.P.J. A LITTLE WATERED DOWN.

It sounds real simple. But I still don’t have it down. It really is simple tho. I think I get in to big a hurry. I haven’t made any FFJ yet but I’ve been waiting on flowers. So far all my grow is knf.(except bone and blood meal?)

I think I have light pollution.

Here’s a pic of the Mex. Bagseed

11 Likes

What makes you think you have some light pollution? Leaky tent? That could very well be. They’ve been under that 12/12 cycle for a while correct? Should be some flowers forming by now I would think if thats the case. That last picture of the Mexican bag seed plant looks nice. Looks like it’s ready to show if it’s a male or a female. Looks like a female structure wise. In regards to that knf, I have a lot to learn. I’m going to catch up on the knf thread that I saw you’ve been participating in. I need some direction as to where I should begin. Do I make LAB First?

3 Likes

@Sebring has some good stuff in his thread. He ferments lots of stuff for nutes. I need to get some of the basics down and start myself this year. I wanna get the LAB figured out and go from there… Good luck!

3 Likes

hi @Upstate
i started watching the videos on youtube from cris trump it seems very didactic the things he does:
how to lab

sorry @TheBubbleKing for polluting your thread with things off topic :pray:

6 Likes

It’s all good , just stand behind the black tape , your getting to close to me.

11 Likes

yes no problems, here keeping distance … … … … :wink:

3 Likes

Thats it . make a jar of L.A.B… But there’s more you can do if you have the means. Which has been a big problem for me up till now(kinda) . I will get set up properly here shortly now I’m working.
In the day I used fish tank water. I recently got a 55 gal tank and built a small pond in backyard to help me out with the perfect starting water IMO.
Take the fish tank water. Add willow, coconut water , lab, fpj, a little tea ,( ffj. If flowering). That’s the basic fert. Water… There’s a lot more you can add for diff health benefits.
Soon that’s my recipe. When I get the means() Lab, ffj, and the tea I have( almost free) Fish tank water is cheap after the setup cost, Coco water,
Willow water might cost, depending on how far you have to drive for it.( I’ve got them all over my area and it’s prolly time to go get today .

4 Likes

Hey @MomOnTheRun I sent u dm.

Does it have to be weeping willow? I have pussy willows growing on my property. Weeping willow I would have to drive for but not far. I have a spring about 50 yards from my house, and a couple ponds nearby as well. I bubble rainwater in a barrel. Should i use pondwater somehow? Once in a while when my rain barrel is low on water I will use pond water instead for container plants. I never really used it that often. What is fpj/ffa

5 Likes

Yeah , the fish polite the water with piss and shit and love. The waste is cleaned by beneficial microorganisms. And they make the water into fertilizer With a N.P.K. RATING. you can do the whole grow with just fish water. Pond water might have to be filtered, depending… And the weeping willow tree. Has the steroid your looking for. Steroids for root system, coconut water is steroids for the branches and upper part of plant

4 Likes

F.P.J= Fermented plant juice.
You go in early morning at dawn before sunrays hit. Cut the new green growth from the fastest growing most vigorous plants( weeds included) fill gall. Jar and add cane sugar and let sit for 2 wks. The top that collects at bottom is fp. One teaspoon/ gallon .
For veg - end cycle
F.F.J. Is fermented flower juice( see above)
Only use fresh flowers- for flower stage of growth. Added with LAB , WILLOW etc.etc. is 100% natural organic fert. Probably better than anything you can buy. There are several fermentsbyou can make K.N.F that has many benefits. Keep reading and studying, you’ll be glad you did. at the beginning of the knf thread are PDF downloads of all. Ferments

5 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the clarification. Is there a list of the nutrient quantities of different shoots from different plants somewhere? I saw those downloads. I’m going to have to go through them. Things are just waking up here so I have a little time before there’s any shoots I could grab anyway. Has anyone heard of using Joe Pye weed? It’s very vigorous. Thank you for taking room up in your thread to answer my questions related to KNF. I sure appreciate it.

3 Likes