Seed Run Co-op: SpeesCees Santa Maria Planck IBL

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s bad news. The rice I put in the organic mix is growing this white fungus everywhere. I had another plant going before this idea trying to work the bugs out with. Long story short .for the past two yrs I’ve been making compost piles and gathering top self seeds. For the past two years before i can put seeds in organics to work I end up in jail. Both times in jail someone. And I know who, steals evweerything I own , including seeds compost pile and all additives. Found a bucket that looked like my compost but it was loaded with cow dung. Transplanted plant before it died with store bought organic compost,& top soil with cow dung. And rice, lavarocks, bone and blood meal thinking my first mix was tainted by the guys robbing me. So the 2nd mix, store bout and mixed by me keeper on killing my plants. It’s got to be what I’m mixing that’s wrong. I’m thinking to much cow. And you see in pic what the rice is doing.
Not all is lost!
I only had 8/10 germinate and planted. LOST
2 still in paper towel and 1 was just cracking shell
Yesterday I started cleaning up the killing fields and checked last 2 seeds in p.towel. the one had inch and half root.
So organic compost store bought with very little blood and bone mill. No cow. No rice. Just rain water for now
If I can keep this little one alive, we will do the run as soon as possible. First let me make sure I don’t take out any of the remaining Santa Maria seeds by killing with my inexperience with organics. In the meantime I am setting back up for D.W.C. I have it mastered. I was really wanting to do organics. In d.w.c. I stayed real close to pure organic . fox farm ocean floor in my 5" coco cups , hand full of bat guanoin water. Spoonful of honey. All organic. The nuitrent I used was Envy A. Envy B. And it isn’t organic but it’s not like all other units. Made diff.but not organic. That’s what I’ll be going back to.

5 Likes

LABS can be sprayed or mixed with compost to quicken decomposition. LABS will also outcompete bad microbes. I use it as foliar on sprouts and veg phase.

4 Likes

Yes I had labs and soaked the mix with and gave a spray. I think the mix was just way to hot. Half and half compost/ cows*#t.

1 Like

I have a grow diary

Started before I even thought I was going to be involved in a preservation run. That was my attempt to work out bugs in my organic grows…ive been reading up on knf , I need to keep on reading. Anyway like I said, just store bought compost with very little bone and blood meal added. If the plant makes it big enough to start feeding I will make teas from the old hot cow compost. It should be good for teas I think

2 Likes

2 Likes

9 had long root

10 shell never cracked ( maybe smartest seed of the 10)

😫😰
6 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. This scenario is exactly why I sent ya so many. Would be fucked up to set you up for failure. :grin:

11 Likes

It’s got nothing to do with you setting me up for failure. You guys are the greatest group of guys ever!. I jumped into something full throttle stepping on all kinda toes, when I realized what I did and started humbly backing out , I’m the gardener!!. It’s just a minor setback. Like you stated , you did send plenty seeds. Maybe y’all can understand the 4 seed start because of the unmentionables!. 1/10 still kicking, if I don’t kill it , male or female, will be kept alive thru cloning unroll brothers and sisters can catch up. This preservation run is not over, this is not the END. I will succeed.
My hat off to all you organic growers, sounds simple, y’all make it look simple. I’m killer with it.
I’m going to pop some Mex. Black market. To finish tuning up . these are disposable. Nowhere near rare. When I see things clicking, Santa Maria will run. I aint going nowhere except a few helpful threads.

16 Likes

Dude I’ve got mad respect for the people that show off their failures. I don’t. :joy: :grin:

16 Likes

Like I said

I think I also said

[quote=“TheBubbleKing, post:142, topic:24939”]
You’ll get to watch a journal until I accidentally kill them r

4 Likes

It’s not over.
It’s not the end!
Just a minor setback

11 Likes

The plants want to succeed, we just have to get out of their way sometimes.

10 Likes

I WILL reclaim my throne!
Long live the king!

8 Likes

SpeesCees Santa Maria Planck remix #9 (no bullshit r rice)

7 Likes

I’ve got nothing to hide! IT IS WHAT IT IS! …
every billionaire went bankrupt many times before the shine!

4 Likes

I used to be the shiniest(?) 12yrs and trying to grow a new way (to me). Lots of rust and dust! But I am Blessed. So get ready! The mountain top is somewhere I’ve been, and the trail is on OG.com!

5 Likes