Seed run Co-op Voting thread

I am working up one in just a moment.

5 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Vortex from SubCool’s The Dank

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Vortex from SubCool’s The Dank

Oh okay :+1:
I think this topic is more to get a run approved, so you would want to make sure you have a seed source before having the coop team vote on it.

3 Likes

Hey all, can we keep the chatter to a min in here please, this is the voting thread. I think @Kabuddha’s posts were moved here because it was assumed when he nominated the strain for the co-op that he actually had seeds. We are just burying the voting stuff now. Thanks.

4 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Vortex from SubCool’s The Dank

Greetings @coopactiongroup . I received these beans with the condition that I do a seed increase and share them here on OG. The most effective way for me to get the maximum amount of seed out would be under the co-op banner.
Therefore I submit…

I found a bunch of info on it, but @nube sums it all up nicely in this post in the Bodhi seed guide thread…
“Cobra Lips is the super rare Chem 3 x Appalachia. It was a bodhi seeds freebie for 2 or 3 straight years at every seedbank. Chem 3 is regarded by some as the best of all the chems, and she produces tropical fruity buds with very high potency in every cross, sometimes with a nice chemmy tinge. The 4x HT cannabis cup winning “Sunshine 4” is well known to actually be a cut from the extremely rare Chem 3 x Sunshine Daydream packs, as discussed elsewhere on this site. Only a few people ever held the Chem 3 afaik, and I think maybe only bodhi and nspecta have cuts anymore, if at all. The other person I know who held it was restricted from sharing it and lost it last year.”

I would add, Cobra Lips was discontinued in 2019, I believe, and the Appalachia male used is long gone. I have nine phenos going and at least 3 are showing male pre flowers.

The plan is to up pot and veg for 3 more weeks before going into flower, to ensure an abundance of beans. Thank you for your consideration.:pray::peace_symbol:

66 Likes

I know my vote doesn’t count, but I vote 1000 yays

Good Vibes!!!

16 Likes

Do you have a thread where we can follow along?

11 Likes
Bodhi Cobra Lips
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in spring/fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

22 Likes
14 Likes

I am seeing some great reviews online regarding Cobra Lips @Budderton , looks like a good one. Best of luck.

20 Likes

Looked up cobra lips a few months back was seeing some real beautiful plants stoked to see this being voted I’m excited to see what you find @Budderton

14 Likes

The slate is full for the Spring box or Did we just those some.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I’m here to file an Amicus brief…

Cobra Lips has proven to be interesting stock to cross to.
As an amateur breeder I see as a great resource to have available in our genetics libraries.

Our goal is to overgrow the planet with A1 bud… :wink: :+1:

Cheers
G

37 Likes

Good man @Budderton hope this one makes the cut. :heart: Bodhi

8 Likes

It wouldn’t bother me if they where put off till the fall of next year. I’ve got a seed fridge they can hang out in till then, if necessary.:grin::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

Awesome @Budderton . We are trying to shoot for a limit of 10 strains per box to keep distribution more manageable.

8 Likes

Check the OP @Dirtron , there are 9 listed there plus I know Romulan was completed.

12 Likes

I didn’t see the Tiger Berry one listed, is that one still a go?

4 Likes