Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Add me as a Co-Sponsor, a very willing Plaintiff!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

We are just waiting on our 2 latest members to vote on Cobra Lips, answer will come soon.

16 Likes

Cobra Lips would qualify. Bodhi’s appalachia male plant used in the cross was lost years ago.

I checked availability, cobra lips is still out of stock with US and Euro seed banks.

When bodhi offers a discontinued strain like that as a freebie, it’s usually because he is liquidating his remaining supply of seeds in deep freeze storage.

We wouldn’t be stepping on bodhi’s toes by reproducing this one.

Seems like this line is good to go with current co-op rules, and with our original agreement made with bodhi.

43 Likes

I went ahead and closed the poll folks as it has been a full week. Cobra lips was accepted as a Co-op run, you are all set @Budderton . Thanks for offering up your time, space and effort for the community.

44 Likes

It’s my pleasure Mr.D.:grin::peace_symbol:

37 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Vortex by Subcool (F1’s only)
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in Spring?Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

21 Likes

Cannabiogen’s Punto Rojo vote withdrawn.

16 Likes

Keep in mind that the Spring box at present is full at present so these new runs will fall into the next fall box.

20 Likes

<removed until it gets closer to ‘go time’>

41 Likes

Blueberry Blast is the shiznit!!! When I first got to OG I received a pak from a trusted member too. I think I stashed 2 beans away after seeing how good they were. I’d definitely look forward to any repro or increase with this strain!!!

18 Likes

For the sake of the action group please do not submit strains for voting without the ability to get said strains. It wastes a ton of time and energy for no reason. Now if you have a source and know you can get the beans and are asking for a vote to determine if you should or not that would be fine but not if you have no way to acquire said stock. Thanks for your understanding.

18 Likes

Or wait till beans are in hand. There’s a lot that can happen from point A to B.

8 Likes

Sorry to clog up your thread, but but Cobra Lips!!! What a great fucking name! :rofl:

11 Likes

Well it looks like Vortex has been approved using the 9 F1’s available :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for your approval @coopactiongroup !

17 Likes

Great project

4 Likes

We have received a very generous offer of another 10 Vortex f1’s from our new member @Weednerd.Anthony …that would bring the total up to 19 f1’s for the preservation, we would appreciate the @coopactiongroup to allow these seeds in the run.:pray:

23 Likes

What Can you tell us about their origins?

8 Likes

I’ll let @Weednerd.Anthony field that one, thanks Doug :pray:

7 Likes