0 voters

30 Likes

Ohhh boy that would be awesome!!

3 Likes

If I was able to vote I’d say yes

8 Likes

Come on SSDD!

10 Likes

So the Jalisco Landrace has been approved for the Co-op. The SSDD will be packed by the grower as it didn’t meet the criteria but will still be allowed to use the Co-op distribution if they so choose. Congrats to the growers.

37 Likes

WHOA!!! I’m so very pleased, proud and grateful to be apart of this great community! :hugs:

35 Likes

That was an awesome read.
Thise girls looked gorgeous, nice work !
Let me know how they taste ! And that was an sweet haul of beans ! So many haha

I love this community, and am greatful for all the hard work members put in just to make others happy and share.

Just the participation of the voting system, makes me glad to be here with all of you.

I enjoy being able to be with like-minded people who share the same passion.

Thank you all so much
:v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Nice grow, and congratulations on the seed haul! :clap:t4:
From reading your post it appears as if you put your everything into this project, great job

10 Likes

Out of likes so: :heart:

I couldn’t stop thinking about doing this run for months before I even got the seeds so it felt destined to be and I was along for the ride 1/2 the time :ok_hand: :rofl: :+1:

18 Likes

You are truly an asset @Pigeonman to OverGrow !!

4 Likes

so awesome @Pigeonman, you should be like employee of the month or year, should have your own parking spot out front and your picture up on the wall…thanks for all you do

10 Likes

I had too… it’s official! :laughing: Congrats @Pigeonman on the Co-op approval!

27 Likes

Hey nice haha

4 Likes

:joy: LolHahaha :rofl:
There’s that need again for a lol option on the like

4 Likes

Hey folks, please keep the comments to a min, we don’t want to bury the votes in piles of comments. Thanks.

9 Likes

Don’t think Alien is producing them anymore. Wondering if there’d be any interest in bringing these to F3? I plan on running them alongside a couple Apple Jaxx F2 from Bred by 42.

16 Likes

Amazing bro congratulations :champagne::tada::balloon:

4 Likes

They are still for sell. You can buy the by @AlienGenetics and Top Shelf.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Limited Release…

Sold out

7 Likes

These are also F2s done by some grower named Wood.booger and not F1’s by Alien Genetics if I am reading that correctly.

13 Likes