Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Knocked it out of the park!

10 Likes

Yes. Yes I did! :hugs:

When I purchase seeds my logic is always to make more seeds first THEN grow A LOT MORE flower later :rofl:

Me as well! I think the weekly application of @BudBusterPro did the trick. It also meant I was pushing feed by 120% (+/-) because the plants wanted it.

Thank you everyone!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

26 Likes

Awesome. Iā€™m starting a quicksilver run so i May reach out with questions when the time comes to maximize bean count in a small space!

Cheers bud

11 Likes

OK brother, letā€™s see what the action group says. Either way it would not fit in the spring box as spots for it were long filled. Just something to keep in mind.

12 Likes

Coolio! :love_you_gesture:

Understood! As they will be stored in the fridge and can easily be made available for the OG Fall 2023 Box. :rofl: :+1:

If this is the case Iā€™ll be getting them out here and there as spare coin allows with the hopes that the big share can happen if I get the ā€œ:+1:ā€ from the @coopactiongroup :love_you_gesture:

22 Likes

@Pigeonman thank you so much for putting together such a comprehensive proposal. Absolutely no questions to ask :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3:

Thank You so much.

:green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes
Jalisco Landrace
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower must package
  • Reject

0 voters

26 Likes

Poll is up and running @Pigeonman , good luck.

18 Likes

@Pigeonman woah! Great work. Truly beautiful. Keep on growing!

13 Likes
SSDD F2ā€™s from previous Co-op taken to F3
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

30 Likes

Ohhh boy that would be awesome!!

3 Likes

If I was able to vote Iā€™d say yes

8 Likes

Come on SSDD!

10 Likes

So the Jalisco Landrace has been approved for the Co-op. The SSDD will be packed by the grower as it didnā€™t meet the criteria but will still be allowed to use the Co-op distribution if they so choose. Congrats to the growers.

37 Likes

WHOA!!! Iā€™m so very pleased, proud and grateful to be apart of this great community! :hugs:

35 Likes

That was an awesome read.
Thise girls looked gorgeous, nice work !
Let me know how they taste ! And that was an sweet haul of beans ! So many haha

I love this community, and am greatful for all the hard work members put in just to make others happy and share.

Just the participation of the voting system, makes me glad to be here with all of you.

I enjoy being able to be with like-minded people who share the same passion.

Thank you all so much
:v:ā€ :green_heart:

8 Likes

Nice grow, and congratulations on the seed haul! :clap:t4:
From reading your post it appears as if you put your everything into this project, great job

10 Likes

Out of likes so: :heart:

I couldnā€™t stop thinking about doing this run for months before I even got the seeds so it felt destined to be and I was along for the ride 1/2 the time :ok_hand: :rofl: :+1:

18 Likes

You are truly an asset @Pigeonman to OverGrow !!

4 Likes

so awesome @Pigeonman, you should be like employee of the month or year, should have your own parking spot out front and your picture up on the wallā€¦thanks for all you do

10 Likes