Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Here’s the information of the feminized version of this line copied from North Atlantic Seed Co:

End Game Rbx “The Punch Line” (F)

ETHOS GENETICS > END GAME RBX “THE PUNCH LINE” (CHERRY PUNCH X (CHERRY PUNCH x ETHOS COOKIES #16) x ETHOS COOKIES #4)

Flowering Time 8-9 weeks
Outdoor: Big and fast!
Yield: Friggin’ Huge!!
Total Cannabinoids: 25%

Terpenes: Pungent!! Sweet Berries and Sour Cherries

Morphology: She has a fantastic structure. Most are medium-height. All show strong vertical branching, closely stacked flower-sets and a very high calyx-to-leaf ratio. Easy to grow for any situation.

Feminized Photoperiod

Seedfinder also has a page End Game - The Punch Line (Ethos Genetics) :: Cannabis Strain Info

So as for my seeds:

Here’s my original freebie pack and it was an actually from North Atlantic seed co and not seedsherenow like I thought earlier. The was august 2021 after looking at my emails. I got 3 of 5 to germinate and had the seedlings sex tested at the now defunct delta leaf labs. I had two females and one male but the male never grew and died after a few days. I flowered both females and kept one

I still have the one cut from this pack around and I’ve flowered her many times. Easy to grow, takes defoliation well, and she finishes around 65 days in my experience. I don’t put too much stock in test results but when I had my first run tested it was approximately 25% total cannabinoids which is exactly what ethos advertises for the fem version of these seeds so I thought that was interesting. I didn’t include this cut in the open pollination but I have some pollen saved and can include those seeds too.

So I was really in love with the sweet cherry smells of this plant. It’s a very relaxed high that isn’t sedative but will make you forget what you’re doing while you’re doing it. The sweetness comes through in the flavor of the smoke.

Late last year I met a member here who was willing to trade me a 10 pack from their multipass membership. They haven’t been active for a few weeks but they’re in good standing with the community. I’ve reached out to them a few weeks ago about this and just haven’t heard back. Hoping they’re just stuck in trim jail or something.

I didn’t get a breeders pack with them but from what I’ve seen of the multipass membership they just get a bunch of tubes like this. From what I’ve found on Reddit it looks like they were included in the multipass box in the summer of 2022 and were only given to the highest tier members. Reddit - Dive into anything

They got my standard scuff with sandpaper and a 36 hour soak in 1% peroxide. Then they went into rapid rooters, 9 sprouted but one damped off leaving me with eight.

Then they spent a couple weeks in cups before being transplanted into 2 gallon cloth pots.

Fast forward a few weeks and I isolated them in their own tent and flipped them to flower.

I flipped 30 days ago and here’s a closeup of a bud in punchline #1(the triploid from the earlier pics). She smells more strongly of sweet cherries than the cut I’ve been holding by a lot!

I removed the males yesterday (4/18) and even they smelled like sweet ripe cherries so I’m really excited for these seeds!

I hope this answers everything

Thanks for the consideration @coopactiongroup :pray:

31 Likes

@pharmerfil These are still for sale

2 Likes

Only the feminized version is for sale. I thought that maybe since these are regs and were never released the community might be interested but I did think this could be a point of contention.

4 Likes

@pharmerfil Ohhh ok I see. I didn’t realize that, just wanted to give you a heads up. I thought they sold both versions of their strains. Don’t mind me lol

1 Like

No worries, I realize I only put that info in my original post and not the mini grow diary I just rushed through :joy:

2 Likes

For reference @coopactiongroup

16 Likes

Co-op runs need to be pre approved. Not, after the fact

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Wasn’t @Pigeonman 's Jalisco run approved after completion?
Yeah here we go!

10 Likes

They were! I didn’t expect soooooo many seeds so I shared my documentation in that one post for the people to vote!

15 Likes

I was thankful that an exception was made. (Thank you Co-Op team) -Looking forward to these very much. The documentation with the 3d renderings was awesome.

6 Likes

Is that the “official” decision or will there be a vote by the Coop Action Group?

4 Likes

Sounds like a pretty similar situation to @BCC ! :smiley::bear::+1:

4 Likes

I honestly expected a “no” but am very grateful the community said yes. :+1:

Landraces rock!

9 Likes

Ok folks, please be patient and allow us to work this out. There will be a definitive answer provided for both of these runs when it has been reached.

It was the Co-op action group that allowed the Jalisco run as we are the only ones who can vote bud. We can’t have the community voting on these things or I would bet there would not be one strain turned down.

A decision will be posted when it has been reached. The action group consists of many people across a number of countries so it can take some time for us to have a back and forth about things.

Yes it was. We made an exception to allow the Jalisco run. Now we are being asked to make 2 more exceptions. The fact is that this is not the way the Co-op works. There is a specific path laid out for runs to be accepted into the Co-op. That path is well documented. While we want to be fair to all it really isn’t fair to those who followed the process to just allow folks to skip most of it. I can see this quickly becoming the norm when growers see us making exception after exception. Why go through the stress of the voting process and having your run watched by many when you can just walk in after the fact with a bag of beans and say “can these go out in the Co-op?”

Ok folks, I am just getting home after a long week and need to take some time to decompress. Stay tuned for more information that will be released once available. I personally am very grateful to any grower that has taken the time and put in the effort to do a run and want’s to share with the community. For now all I ask is that you be patient and allow the action group to do their thing. We will let everyone know what is up as soon as we can. :v:

21 Likes

Thanks Doug. I didn’t mean to rush you or anything; just to better understand what G-paS was saying. I look forward to hearing the vote result and will, of course, accept whatever is decided.

8 Likes

It’s more like zero exceptions imo…not to break glass, but realistically it’s like a floodgate…where there is one there will be many…Big Props! to @BCC though…LIME SLURPEE FTW!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

My grow was documented on OG from the very beginning right through harvest, but I get your point. I did not ask to be in the Coop from the start because I felt like I would be making a promise that I was not sure I could keep.

Anyway, whatever you all decide will be fine. If necessary, I think I can find another way to get the seeds out.

15 Likes

HA! Made me smile big time.

6 Likes

Totally understand @BCC , it’s all good. @G-paS is right, going by the rules of the Co-op these runs don’t qualify as they did not follow the process. She is 100% correct. To be fair to you and the other grower we are discussing this anyway but still, she was just stating a fact regarding how the Co-op is set up. We do know your run was documented here on OG and believe me, that is a positive for your case. Now if your run is not accepted I am happy to help you get these out to the masses but it would be outside the Co-op infrastructure if that is something you are interested in. For now let’s see how this unfolds.

11 Likes

See I am very grateful @DougDawson for you explaining all that , I know it’s probably aggravating to you because you have probably done it a couple few hundred times :slight_smile: but this is information I need and probably wouldn’t have found it on my own because I have read the co-op thread a few times and still wasn’t quite clear on everything but now I am :slight_smile: thanks again for your time and patience

5 Likes