Seed run Co-op Voting thread

I love this.

9 Likes

Glad to see you’re doing it anyways brother. Apparently my word isn’t worth a shit lol

9 Likes

It is to me! :hugs:

But I still agree with the co-op group’s logic if any distribution would involve the co-op’s resources.

:love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

That’s not it at all man. Hearing some details from the person who did the run is not much to ask being this is a Co-op run. They would ask the same if it had been me that passed the seeds on or any member for that matter. Had you done the F2 run it would have been a different story so please don’t take it personally.

10 Likes

Maybe I missed something idk… but if my 2 brain cells can still add up - I wouldn’t worry about distribution…

Co-op is amazing and all, don’t get me wrong. It certainly isn’t the only way.

Grow what you think is right, rest will follow

12 Likes

Hey guys, sorry for the slow response. I haven’t been on the forums at all lately. Sweet thread… Definitely makes me miss it…

I was gifted a pack of Yogi from Bodhi and @OrganicGorilla at the time… I ran a pack in Washington state and a half pack in Michigan. Both open polli and both turned out awesome. The half pack I ran in Michigan was more dedicated to my brother… I selected the shortest / most frostiest male and the shortest most fastest flowering frosty female. 80% of the females turned out phenomenal. But there was 20% of them that were throwing cross dressers from the Giesel side. The Yo mama line by herself was a little finicky as well, but if you can find something solid and stable, you definitely wanna take cuts either way…

Out of the older gear, this line and elf snacks are my 2 favorites from B man. Yogi kicks out medium Christmas tree style plants that are covered in crystals. Super easy to run in veg and pretty quick in flower. Between eight and nine weeks and she’s done. Medium yield… There is a tall stretchy pheno that I was really digging. Saty looker but Indy effect… She took 75 days to finish. 8 days on the line. I smoked her faster than I can put her in the jar… I was not a happy camper when that jar was empty. Lol.

Most phenos were super greasy, but the tall pheno that caught my attention was extremely sticky. It’s one of those plants that you would wanna gift to all your friends and family. The effect was soaring and the aroma was like sweet fresh cut pine trees, with hints of honey and tennis balls…

My notes say that the entire line was super resistant to p.m., bugs, and mildew… Excellent for headaches, stress, anxiety and lower back strain. Oregon medical patient said this helped a ton with her chemotherapy. She said it gave her energy to eat, munchies, lifted her spirit, and made her happy. She said she never had cereal in her house and was not a big fan of it until she started smoking Yogi. I haven’t talk to her in years but that last time we did speak, she said her cupboards are full cereal. Lol.

I did dig up a couple pics. Indoor and outdoor.

Hope this helps out some.

Thanks for reaching out.
Biggest blessings
Stray

92 Likes

Dude! Thanks for stopping by, and sharing the info!
Really cool of you to make the time brudda.

22 Likes

I second that my man, thanks for stopping by! Very cool

12 Likes

Thanks for coming by @Strayfox and giving us some info. We appreciate it. I think you would like it around here lately, drop by and see us more often if you can find the time. :v:

24 Likes

I need some munchies weed. I was thinking about all the different effects the other day and that’s the thought that came into my head. It’s definitely one of those positive effects for medicinal benefit.
Nice frosty plants, it looks like some stank, sticky, KGB!

9 Likes

I’ll second Doug there @Strayfox ; not only would it be an honor to have you, but this community is a whole-ass vibe these days.
Lots of repros and preservation, and a good community of folks.

14 Likes

THANKS SO MUCH @Strayfox !!!

:hugs:

9 Likes

I’m already a cereal killer. So your telling me I’m going to be stealing picnic baskets?

18 Likes

Have a seed run of UEL on the go, just posted some pictures here:

post 1954

What would ya’ll think of this being offered to the Co-op?

6 Likes

image :joy::joy:

5 Likes

You need to post all available info on that cultivar. So the co-op team can do their thing :slight_smile: good luck

3 Likes

I think a run of UEL was done in 2019, are they from that run or a known source?

3 Likes

If I could get my hands on some legit Sour Dubble seeds and the co op approved it I’d be up for that. I’m talking with @Carty to get some ideas. @Draig maybe you have some ideas as well. I’m up for ideas from everyone. Thanks

5 Likes

Hey @OrganicGorilla , last questions bud. Where did these seeds come from? He says he ran a pack in Washington state and half pack in Michigan, both open pollinations. Then says from the half pack he picked the shortest / most frostiest male and shortest most fastest flowering frosty female. Was that a separate project to the open pollination using clones from the open pollination @Strayfox ? Where the seeds you gave to @Pigeonman from the Washington Open pollination, the Michigan open pollination or a combination of both?
Thanks
Doug

15 Likes

I believe he was still in Washington at the time he did the OP with my pack. He gave me around 100 f2 of the Yogi.

18 Likes