Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Excellent.
And @DougDawson , thanks again for all your work.
Signed, a future Canadian

5 Likes

Hey ! Awesome news ! I’ll start this project as soon as I get home from Europe on January 6th. So keep your eyes peeled everyone !!
Thanks again for everyone who was cheering me on and who has offered to help ! It really means alot ! And a big thank you to Mr @DougDawson for all that he does

27 Likes

Congratulations @Granola :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

That would be really cool @ix3u :v:

12 Likes

YYYAAAASSSSS!!!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

CONGRATS @Granola !!!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

I’d like to put Silver Mountain up for a vote. This has already been preserved by the co-op before, but the previous run was only with 2 plants and seems to have produced relatively few seeds; I wasn’t around at the time, but from reading the thread it seems possible some of the seeds also didn’t make it across the border to our Canadian friends. I’ll link it here for reference.

As mentioned in that journal, Silver Mountain is SSH x Bodhi’s Appalachia male.

I have 9 seeds generously donated by @Uprangewilly for this preservation. If approved, I plan to run them for an open pollination in my 6x6 tent. I’ll also include a few females of other lines in there to make crosses. Thanks in advance to the @coopactiongroup for your consideration. :slight_smile:

51 Likes
Silver Mountain
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

27 Likes

Good luck @Cormoran, the vote is live.

17 Likes

Hell yeah @Cormoran Git em!!!

6 Likes

Would Tuna Kush meet the requirements for a coop(Freakers overflow) repro? This collection predates the current Oldschool breeders association stock.
@Cormoran sounds like a winner!

20 Likes

This one please :point_up_2:

6 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 can fill us in on the Tuna Kush details…
@Wizdom have you tried this one yet? I still remember clearly the pointy top very dominant main cola on the oldschool website. Always wanted to give her a try😁
Outta likes brother :heart:

8 Likes

@Upstate Never ran the Tuna myself but have smoked my share of it. One of my favs. Had a buddy who had an endless supply of Tuna cans from BC. Would be a grail for me if it had the same smell and punch. Would have my vote if I had one.

11 Likes

Seeds were obtained from a very old couple that have lived and grown in the San Bernardino Hills for over 30 years, they have 3 strains they have worked with for around twenty years and he passed them onto me to continue to work and keep alive. It’s Black Tuna and was originally acquired from his partner who was a smuggler on the Florida coast and would bring their wares all over the US and elsewhere, and bring them beans from his travels. This strain is an absolute powerhouse, and a medicinal masterpiece IMHO akin to HAOG, just numbs the body, and the brain (anxiety annihilation ) I TRULY would love everyone to have access to this masterpiece

50 Likes

I’m right there with you @TopShelfTrees1, best wishes on this Project Bro

6 Likes

Thanks brother man, means a lot :facepunch:t2: @MissinBissin

5 Likes

My only exposure to Black Tuna was a super positive one… and I already like where yours comes from much better. Go get’m @TopShelfTrees1

57 Likes

Black tuna gang? Should be some fire in those beans. You grown this one out yet mate? Would be a killer coop

6 Likes

I do remember a tuna kush repro by @District_Flora are these related ?
All repro sound good to me :joy:

4 Likes

No that was straight Tuna, black tuna is Herijuana x Lambsbread…. Straight old school fire.

16 Likes