Seed run Co-op Voting thread

I will get a vote up for you after work today @Mr.Christmas .

6 Likes

Woohoo! Awesome! Yes yes yes! Love this ! What a year this is gonna be!

6 Likes
Banana OG F4
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

34 Likes

Your vote is live @Mr.Christmas , good luck. :v:

19 Likes

right on @Mr.Christmas … I hope the banana Og f4 makes the cut for a seed run. I’d love to watch those get grown out.

13 Likes

Last summer I made a repro with a pack of late 90’s Mighty Mite gifted to me by @Greenfingers. Due to the age of the seeds, I only managed to get 3 to germinate. Luckily, I ended up with 2 females and 1 Male, and beans were made.

The seeds produced weren’t enough for a co-op, unfortunately, but I recently filled a 2x4 tent with those Mighty Mite seeds I made last summer. Hopefully this time there will be enough seed for everyone to have some in their arsenal.

@coopactiongroup Let me know what else you might need from me

Thanks everyone :pray: wish me luck

44 Likes

That’s one I always wanted to grow.

5 Likes

Good morning action group. Been trying to figure put which reproduction to do next so I put up a pole for OGers to weigh in. The results are in and BOG LSD was chosen. This is New York City Diesex x BOG Lifesaver. These are older LSD seeds and as you all know, with BOGs passing and no clones being left, these seeds will not be back in this form again. Would be great to get these into everyone’s stash. @coopactiongroup

57 Likes

Woohoo! Nice brother

7 Likes
BOG LSD
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in spring/fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

18 Likes

Not ignoring you @Oldtimerunderground , just need to discuss your run as approving co-op runs is supposed to happen prior to starting runs.

5 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground freaking amazing growmie!!!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

@DougDawson best of success!!!

:metal:

12 Likes

Love to see this happen. I was just talking about it in another thread. You may want to reach out to @jessethestoner I believe he has mighty mite seed also. Disclaimer memory may or may not be working correct!!

8 Likes

Yes! I absolutely love this idea! Awesome

3 Likes

Nice Choice! Last time I had any of that was more than a decade ago.

3 Likes

Hey @Oldtimerunderground , can you provide some more info? Was it a breeder pack you received from @Greenfingers? Where was it sourced? The normal process is to run only breeder packs, and we try to vet the packaging and source. With only 2 females and 1 male, the genetics will be quite limited in the seeds you made bud. The group will have to discuss this one a bit my friend.

7 Likes

I got those from a member of CW back in the late 90s. All I can verify is he went by Stash, (rhymes with gosh) :laughing: best I can do unless he’s here on overgrow​:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers

2 Likes

Oops :sweat_smile: my bad, lol.
Now I know for next time.

Hopefully an exception can be made :crossed_fingers: (Ex. @Pigeonman’s Jalisco run)

I completely understand. I feel the rarity of these genetics; specifically, to be untouched for over 20 years, removes them from more current lines of Mighty Mite that have since been likely reproduced many times over the years.
If it doesn’t get approved for co-op packaging, I can package them individually and send them to you for the spring or fall box distribution. If that’s not approved…then I’ll send out what I can on my own.

From everything I’ve seen so far growing these Mighty Mite, they’re the real deal.
Small, stout, robust plants that require practically no maintenance. Excellent pest resistance, incredible drought tolerance, fast flowering.

I really don’t think that matters much in this case. Mighty Mite is an IBL. It’s not like anyone is going to be hunting through these looking for a keeper.

The real value, would be utilizing it as a breeding tool to add pest/mold resistance and early flowering.

30 Likes

I feel this. :crossed_fingers: :heart: :crossed_fingers:

:heart: :+1:

16 Likes