Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Congratulations @DougDawson @Mr.Christmas
Looking forward to both following both your grows

11 Likes

CONGRATS @Mr.Christmas and @DougDawson !!!

:partying_face:

14 Likes

Excited for the Banana OG and LSD co-op’s. Congrats @DougDawson and @Mr.Christmas!!

12 Likes

I got some seeds marked LSD in the last fall box. I’m unclear if they are regs or fems, or even about who made them. Wondering if you had anything to do with them? Sorry if this is not the right place to ask that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@HorseBadorites in a plastic vial?
I think those were extras from the 2022 Fall box, in which case they are fems.

7 Likes

They are fems from @Tappy

13 Likes

If those are mine, then yes, fems. :+1:

9 Likes

They would have to be, yours are the only ones to grace a co-op box as far as I know. I am about to do a run aiming at producing a pile of regs for folks. Going to be fun.

15 Likes

Is the Banana OG Gros Michel or Cavendish banana - Wikipedia ?

3 Likes

Great news! Congratulations guys! @DougDawson and @Mr.Christmas Stoked for both of those for sure

3 Likes

Anything “candy” banana is Fat Mike.

3 Likes

oh really now? I see some LSD in my garden’s near future :eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks, good to put a name with the beans :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @Oldtimerunderground , I really hate to be the barer of bad news but unfortunately Mighty Mite did not get approval. The main reason is the lack of provenance on the seeds themselves. Sorry man, I know that’s not what you wanted to hear.

Now for the good news. Might Mite is a strain that deserves to be reproduced. As you said, good breeding stock. So while the co-op shied away from it, I am happy to help you out with distribution as I stated in our PM. If you do your run in the grow diary section, you can still put up a signup. I will help with packaging and getting the seeds out to those who sign up. That way your get to do what you wished, get these seeds out to the community. I know everyone appreciates you dedicating your time and space for us so thank you for that my friend. :v:

63 Likes

When I grow up, I want to be Doug Dawson.

Amazing as always Doug!

21 Likes

I’m sure a bunch of us will throw in to help offset the ship/pack cost also.

12 Likes

LSD and Banana OG, the list of genetics being reproduced just keeps getting better!
Thankyou to all involved in this amazing process, what did we do before Overgrow.

11 Likes

Le Wholly Fuck!!!

HOW DOES YOUR FACE NOT JUST MELT OFF WITH A HEART MADE OF SUCH WONDERFUL FIRE @DougDawson !!?!?!!!

:exploding_head:
:heart:

16 Likes

ezgif.com-resize

12 Likes

That’s very kind @DougDawson, hope @Oldtimerunderground will go on thanks to that help. That’d put another legendary strain in OG’s hands. :green_heart:

4 Likes