Seed run Co-op Voting thread

I had too… it’s official! :laughing: Congrats @Pigeonman on the Co-op approval!

27 Likes

Hey nice haha

4 Likes

:joy: LolHahaha :rofl:
There’s that need again for a lol option on the like

4 Likes

Hey folks, please keep the comments to a min, we don’t want to bury the votes in piles of comments. Thanks.

9 Likes

Don’t think Alien is producing them anymore. Wondering if there’d be any interest in bringing these to F3? I plan on running them alongside a couple Apple Jaxx F2 from Bred by 42.

16 Likes

Amazing bro congratulations :champagne::tada::balloon:

4 Likes

They are still for sell. You can buy the by @AlienGenetics and Top Shelf.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Limited Release…

Sold out

7 Likes

These are also F2s done by some grower named Wood.booger and not F1’s by Alien Genetics if I am reading that correctly.

13 Likes

@caucasiancrip I’d definitely be interested in bringing Pineapple X Sour Apple IBL (Sour Apple BX F2 ) into an F3…

I better get an invitation to this one… :pray:

9 Likes

15$ (15) seeds. And plenty to purchase from the breeder.

7 Likes

Yeah and according to that he only used 1 male and 1 female to F2. We can stop talking about these in the voting thread as they don’t qualify.

10 Likes

Oops sorry to add unnecessary comments I’ll try and keep them to other threads…

In the future after I’m more set up and have them grown out is like to contribute Casey Jones as loudogs helping me get my hands on his crosses and preservations of it.ni love that strain and would love to make a ton of beans to spread around…

I know I know I should wait before starting plans like this that are years away(hopefully a lil less than that)

But goddammm, this is exciting!!!

7 Likes

All good man. We all do it from time to time, hard to not comment sometimes and totally understandable. I just want to try to keep the thread on point as best I can. There will always be comments which is totally natural. I just thought I would say something as a weeks worth of congratulations was burying the votes :wink: Hard to not praise @Pigeonman.

12 Likes

I feel so loved I’m beet red over here! :blush:

18 Likes

When I grow big. I wanna be like @Pigeonman

10 Likes

I want to also!

3 Likes

19 Likes

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm… reborn (Part 3)

As entertaining as these are, and they are, it strikes me that we may be polluting the co-op voting thread a bit…. These may be better in things that make you go hmm…:man_shrugging:

5 Likes