Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Yep! :rofl:

Iā€™ve got a pack in the fridge from @OrganicGorilla waiting for me to write the approval note for the co-op seed runs but Iā€™ve ā€œgot timeā€ as itā€™s gonna be a winter seed-run for Spring 2024ā€™s boxā€¦

HERE IT IS NOW ANYWAY!!! ( @coopactiongroup )

Strain: Yogi
Breeder: Bohdi Seeds
Current Filial generation: F2
Seed-run intention: F2 to F3 seed increase, open pollination, indoors.

Genetics: Giesel x Yo Mama (m13)
Flowering Time: medium
Height: Medium
Characteristics: big, extremely resinous, nose tickling beauty

Note From Breeder:.

" Logo Bodhi Seeds

Yogi is Giesel (mass super skunk x chem d) x Yo Mama (appalachia x afgooey)ā€¦

Giesel is one of my alltime favorite plants, big, beautiful and the most complex terpene spectrum of almost any plantā€¦ skunky, chemmy, citrus, forestā€¦ just plain funkyā€¦ the yo mama is a crystal producing wild card, big and beyond frosty, with smells and flavors ranging from oatmeal cookies to hot sauceā€¦

i spent awhile running out a bunch of yo mamas to find a real stellar male, and the yo mama male 13 emerged with all the vigor and crystallization yo mama is known forā€¦ this is the first cross i was dying to make with himā€¦ expect heavy funky shimmering christmas trees of stoney delightā€¦ this hybrid is currently in testingā€¦ 33 pre release packs are availible to the heads that cannot wait for the official release next yearā€¦

Link: Yogi (Bodhi Seeds) :: Cannabis Strain Info

48 Likes

Ok, sounds like a plan.
@coopactiongroup if you donā€™t mind putting this strain to a vote please :grinning:

Strain is GUMMO by FRANCHISE GENETICS. Franchise genetics is an earlier company that breeder Obsol33t had. The company is no longer in existence, he now runs a company called obsolete genetics that was opened after he stepped back for a while.
Seeds are in the original breeders pack.

The cross is Indiana bubblegum x orange bud.

Hereā€™s the strange part. Gabriel Cannabis claims to be the creator of this strain but if you read up on Gabriel cannabis, his backstory says he never even grew a plant until 2006. This is around the time obsol33t started franchise genetics. His orange line came out 2012-2013.

IMG_0685
Gummo is an indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Bubble Gum X Orange Bud strains. Although hard to come by on your average market, Gummo is often sought after for its heavy potency and arousing effects. The Gummo high slams into you a few minutes after your last toke with a hefty lift of euphoria that launches your mind into an unfocused yet outrageously happy state. A light tingle will come next, wrapping its way from your spine to the tips of your fingers and toes, leaving you slightly couch-locked an completely relaxed. This buzzing feeling will quickly become arousing, so be ready for that to come next! Thanks to these effects and its super high 21-22% average THC level, Gummo is said to be the perfect choice for treating a variety of conditions including mood swings, depression, chronic pain, inflammation, and headaches or migraines. This bud has a sweet and sour bubblegum flavor with a fruity aftertaste thatā€™s slightly spicy. The aroma is earthy and citrusy with a fruity bubblegum overtone that quickly becomes pungent as the nugs are burned. Gummo buds have long olive green nugs with furry orange hairs and super thick frosty white crystal trichomes.

45 Likes

Good luck to both of you!

10 Likes

Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures !

Iā€™m gonna do this seed run anyways but itā€™d be most excellent to have the ability to share en-mass versus my personal postage game :crazy_face: :+1:

20 Likes

They both sound like great lines to increase. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

That sounds delightful! By arousing, do you mean something like the purple Pany dropper? Thanks @Kushking902

5 Likes

Thatā€™s just the description I found online. I personally havenā€™t tried this strain but love obsol33ts work so I grab anything I can find when I find it lol

7 Likes

N E Updates on the voting status? :thinking:

Iā€™m in no rush just excited.

5 Likes

Sorry @Kushking902 , I some how missed this. I will post up a vote when I get off work. To big a pain on my phone. :v: Same foe you @pigeonman

9 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson !

:v:

6 Likes
Yogi (Bodhi Seeds) ā€œF2 to F3 runā€
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

21 Likes
GUMMO by FRANCHISE GENETICS
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

21 Likes

So the first thing that is going to come up for your request @Pigeonman is the need for more information. Perhaps @OrganicGorilla can provide some info. Normally we look for F1 breeder packs. Was the F2 run an open pollination? Is it documented anywhere? What was the source of the seed purchase originally? Any other info that can be provided would be helpful. :v:

5 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for mentioning these qā€™s and @OrganicGorilla !

7 Likes

Iv already voted on both - going from what I read about the TWO different projects. ā€¦

Good luck to @Kushking902 & @Pigeonman on your seed runs. :crossed_fingers:.

Gaz.
:facepunch:

10 Likes

I am holding off on voting until we get some info from @OrganicGorilla

3 Likes

The Yogi F2 was an OP by Strayfox himself as I gave him the F1 pack to preserve.

12 Likes

Nice, thanks. Is there a journal anywhere on the run?

5 Likes

Nope Strayfox didnā€™t document it. Sorry brother

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a bummer, thanks for responding bud.

7 Likes