Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Just to keep things straight the strain is Baked Beanz Starcube not the Cube. Starcube is the Cube x Stardawg f2.

28 Likes

Thanks @Ottafish, I will put up a vote when I get home, I hate doing it on my phone.

Thanks @SamwellBB for offering up the strain for a seed increase. :v:

16 Likes

@Ottafish which project are you proposing?

previously you were talking about starfighter fgen seeds from @draig.

@Ottafish Just to be clear it canā€™t be two projects at the same time. It needs to be a clean open pollination with no risk of cross contamination from other projects. (no flowering males from other lines in the same building or outdoor area, no selective pollinations using pollen from other lines.)

we also have a limited number of spaces in the upcoming boxes, so we try to have one project per member in order to give more people access to co-op distribution for their projects.

It sounds like you settled on running the starcube from @SamwellBB?

8 Likes

Starfighter got shut down. I couldnā€™t get anything close enough to the original. The Starcube is a much better choice IMO. Itā€™s also a F1. It will be the only strain Iā€™m breeding at my house.
Yes they are from @samwellbb

8 Likes

This isnā€™t a repro of The Cube F1 from Exotic beans though, right? Saying The Cube makes it confusing unless thatā€™s what youā€™re talking about, but it sounds like a cross from a breeder on here.

4 Likes

Hey mate, I think Samwell said itā€™s a cube cross he has. Still sounds fire :fire:

4 Likes

What @Zepher said and also no unstable female lines.

You guys are right. It is a cross from a grower that is part of OG.
It is not The cube like @Ottafish is stating.

:seedling:

5 Likes

This is called StarCube

They are regs

3 Likes

Sorry thatā€™s a copy and paste. The strain is not the cube. Itā€™s Starcube. Itā€™s a cross of the Cube and Starfighter F2

3 Likes

Baked Beanz Starcube (made by me) is the Cube x Stardawg f2
The Cube is (Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien) F1 x Starfighter IX2) (Exotic Genetix)
here it is listed on a commercial site;
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/exotic-genetix-seeds-the-cube/prod_4629

The Stardawg f2 I used to cross these was from Danky Dankster. He made them from the original Stardawg f1s.

I guess I left out a little info to clear things up. @samwellbb can probably chime in for any other questions.

8 Likes

I gotcha. This one was confusing me. Haha Sucks you couldnā€™t find any Starfighter F2 packs to hunt through. The Cube was a nice one too. Made him some money. Haha

4 Likes

I just donā€™t think theyā€™re available or viable at this point. This is the closest thing I can get to each strain. @Samwellbb gave the blessing to share them with the community. These are genetics that need to get out to members. This strain has highly desirable genetics.

10 Likes

The Starfighter I had wasnā€™t an F1 but rather F7. I hadnā€™t realize this until
after I offered them up. Sorry @Ottafish and @coopactiongroup !

13 Likes
StarCube
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

24 Likes

There you go @Ottafish , best of luck.

12 Likes

What was the verdict on the Sour Bubble? Doing the Cindy for sure instead?

4 Likes

We just did a Sour Bubble1

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

OK folks, both StarCube and Sweet and Sour Cindy have passed. Congratulations @Ottafish

47 Likes

Congratulations @DougDawson and @Ottafish on getting your runs approved!

Congratulations to the rest of us who now have a shot at some killer preservation beams! :grin::+1::fire:

25 Likes

Congrats to both of you and thanks for doing the run for the community. More BOG goodness from @DougDawson , yes pleasešŸ¤©. @Ottafish Starcube sounds like a great strain. Never have grown anything from Exotic Genetics before but Iā€™ve heard really good things from buddies. Thanks for doing this.

10 Likes