Wookie 7 x Dreadbread by Bodhi
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in spring/fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

26 Likes

Lol, oops, new poll added. Thanks for letting me know @Mr.Christmas :v:

7 Likes

God DAMN! Those buds look like something out of a fucking Dr. SEUSS book. That strain should be called Lorax.

9 Likes

Except they were called truffala trees

2 Likes

Alien Technology - But I also just made a new x with it!

23 Likes

2 packs left from a random seed seller in CA shouldn’t stop a reproduction effort. If nothing else someone in Canada could buy them and use them in the reproduction…
Its obviously on its way out, HGW have been slowly petering out on seed prodction and you all know subcool as a brand is out.

1 Like

7 Likes

This is an old post from April and it allowed me to order 11,000 packs. Clearly there was something weird going on and couldn’t have been legit.

7 Likes

Don’t send them no money :joy::joy::joy: they will take it and run! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

indeed something is off, you only get two auto freebies for that money :laughing:

5 Likes

Watch the breeders lab subcategories. And this thread, it’ll tell ya who and what just have to watch for the wiki for when. There is no overall sign up, you have to hit them individually.

Also, is it really with getting this twisted about it? Sit back and burn one, more opportunities will come.

5 Likes

Hi @calman1955. Seed runs run for a while and then a Wiki is put up to sign up for them when seeds are produced. Seeds come in “boxes” twice each year, a Spring Co-op box, and a Fall Co-op box. Everything to do with the 2023 Fall Seed Box is already done and closed out. What you want to do is watch for Seed runs and then set them in a Watch state. Here are some seed runs that will likely be included in the 2024 Spring Co-op Seed Box:

There will likely be more. Just watch the Seed Runs Co-op sub forum for more:

When you find a seed run thread, make sure you start watching it. This is what it should look like at the bottom of the thread for you, just change the drop down to watching:

Once you start watching there will come a day when the thread explodes with people writing in it because they are changing the Wiki that is added, get your name on the Wiki in Tier 2 with your flag following these instructions:

I hope that helped!

Edited to add: for immediate seeds, hang out in this thread for some free seed giveaways. you could win and have seeds in the next couple of weeks. It’s a thread I keep watching, too, but to really win some seeds you need to have it pulled up and watch it closely as some times seeds are offered to the first responder:

12 Likes

Too late fall box giveaway is over too late maybe I ll learn…thanks for helping another Stoner I’m out Peace
Seed Runs Co 'Op must be registered before we receive any fall box…who changed signups should tell.
PEACE …Happy growers

1 Like

Their are currently 3 open co-op runs for the spring box. Sweet and sour Cindy, jillybean, and yogi.

6 Likes

Excuse me, so you feel I am not helpful, that’s interesting. Nobody tells anybody when to sign up for runs, it’s up to you to follow the runs you are interested in. If you were looking for help, you could have just asked. I don’t appreciate what you wrote, especially after winning at least 4 packs of seed from me in my giveaways. Looking back through I see Sunshine Daydream, Blue Kush with a collector card, A5/Thai X SSH and LSD.

40 Likes

Thanks for that, Doug. Tried my best to explain.

7 Likes

I have tried to help and spent a lot of time with links and tutorials for this member.

This really bothers me.

27 Likes

Some people just need their hand held all the way through life.

Sorry, but anyone knocking Doug or G-pas on here can take a hike.

34 Likes

I figured I could chime in as a fairly new member and give some “outside” perspective.
Is there a learning curve to understanding how the site functions and how things work around here, 100%. But, and it’s a big BUT, everyone here has been extremely helpful in helping to overcome the learning curve and get integrated into the site.

21 Likes

Don’t pay any attention to that person. That’s not the slightest bit true you and @DougDawson do way more than what’s required and are always helping us all out. If they can’t be bothered to read through any of the co op instructional post the two of you have made that’s their loss and just want to place blame for their shortcomings.

15 Likes