Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Perfect to run along side my green crack clones. Maybe do a few side crosses and BX’s. The sky is the limit!!

19 Likes
Holy Crack Co-op, non Co-op but include or Reject.
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower must package
  • Reject

0 voters

21 Likes

Ok folks, poll is live. Should have your answer soon @VAhomegrown and @Jinglepot

13 Likes

I am curious as it is from Costal is this new made by them or the original. If this original how awesome :heart_eyes: if new very nice

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

This is original!

13 Likes

Very cool, I could only find 1 pack and it’s on Strainly for $350. Should be a great one to F2.

13 Likes

Yea those have been up for a while. I messaged the seller about them a few months back and he said there were only 5 seeds for $350 and wouldn’t go lower lol. My pack has 10 seeds. Not sure if they ever released packs with 5 seeds or not.

10 Likes

VA/BC Magic! :mage: :mage:

7 Likes

Sounds like they might have used 5 maybe.

3 Likes

I believe that’s all the votes in @G-paS - can you please let us know if they are co-op or whatever .?
Cheers Mel,

Happy growing peeps’. :facepunch:
Gaz

6 Likes

Holly Crack accepted as Co-op.

26 Likes

Hey @DougDawson
There was some interest in preserving Bodhi’s Nerika Herbaria Bushman’s Landrace [Ciskei South Africa] F2 a while back. I am still happy to donate a pack to a trusted member to preserve for OG’ers. Let me know your thoughts.
Peace~ Crunchy

18 Likes

Landrace seeds are always a positive. I see JBC offering them as a freebie but not being sold and the strain they are offered with as a freebie is also out of stock. I would think there would be some interest. Let’s see what the group thinks. Keep in mind the next box is overflowing so they might have to wait till the spring box at this point to go out. @coopactiongroup

11 Likes
Bodhi’s Nerika Herbaria Bushman’s Landrace [Ciskei South Africa] F2 Co-op, non Co-op but include or Reject
  • Allow as Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower must package
  • Reject

0 voters

13 Likes

As much landrace and old school strains :+1: :seedling: i like it

6 Likes

Hi Crunch! Can you give us a little more information. Are these an F2 by Bohi or did someone else Make the F2. If so do you know who made the F2 that you have?

9 Likes

Hey @G-paS ,
Yes, it’s an unopened pack that Bodhi F2’d. I received it as a freebie a couple years ago. Here is what I could find. Bushmans (Herbaria) :: Cannabis Strain Info

11 Likes

Awesome thank You!

8 Likes

Looks like Bodhi’s Nerika Herbaria Bushman’s Landrace has been accepted @CrunchBerries

20 Likes

Great news! I’ll be happy to see them spread far and wide! Do we have any trusted members that have the time and space to take on a preservation? Are we thinking these would go out in Spring, preservationist dependent? Thanks again @DougDawson and @coopactiongroup !

18 Likes