Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Thanks brother man, means a lot :facepunch:t2: @MissinBissin

5 Likes

My only exposure to Black Tuna was a super positive oneā€¦ and I already like where yours comes from much better. Go getā€™m @TopShelfTrees1

57 Likes

Black tuna gang? Should be some fire in those beans. You grown this one out yet mate? Would be a killer coop

6 Likes

I do remember a tuna kush repro by @District_Flora are these related ?
All repro sound good to me :joy:

4 Likes

No that was straight Tuna, black tuna is Herijuana x Lambsbreadā€¦. Straight old school fire.

16 Likes

I have not, been hoarding them for this exact purpose

10 Likes

That sounds great! Just needed some clarification on the difference thank you

1 Like

I havenā€™t had black tuna to my knowledge. Stuff in the cans was tuna can kush and think it was hindu. Black tuna sounds :fire: Is it from 5 Star Organic originally?

5 Likes

never ran any tuna but i know back a few years ago it was the shite well it seemed like it was every one was after it back then.

black tuna
black tuna kush
tuna kush

have all three could be an interesting project at some point.

sweet ā€¦

11 Likes

Humbly acknowledging here that I had no idea the Freakers reproduced strains that had names!! :rofl::rofl::bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I just figured every FBSC grow was pure landraceā€¦ this opens up my comprehension considerably!

7 Likes

We would like you not to. But, if they are stable run them by the group.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Fair point. Theyā€™re a MAC1 clone and a GG4 RIL that Iā€™ve run from clones several times and never seen seeds, but Iā€™d be comfortable with moving those two out of the tent and into another room. Thereā€™s always the chance that this is the time Iā€™d finally see them herm.

11 Likes

Yeah man and you can always collect some pollen to make said crosses at some point. Appreciate your understanding. We just want to keep the strains pure. :v:

16 Likes

Always with the heat mate. Lots of fire projects that could be with your library. Inspiring

5 Likes

It does sound like just what the doctor ordered! PM inbound.

10 Likes

Landraces, heirlooms, and old strains that were used extensively as building blocks for todayā€™s hybrids that might not quite be considered heirloomsā€¦ .such as NL, or Blueberry for example. We mostly stick with landraces and heirloomsšŸ˜

12 Likes

Maybe? I donā€™t know how old that company is. Maybe that company got seeds in another manner? Hereā€™s seedfinder descriptionā€¦

Two landraces( Petrolia headstash is an afghan)and an old Kentucky strain. Sounds great!

12 Likes

I have herijuana and i have lambsbread. Youā€™re giving me ideas.

6 Likes

Niice! Both absolute gems for sure

5 Likes

Had to look this up. Love what the community is doing here. :raised_hands:

@upstate Found the same info. Seems to predate the tuna can kush I used to know and love. Seems like a very interesting strain

7 Likes