Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Hey @stiffy , this thread is just for voting bud. Please put up your offer in this linked thread. Thanks.

4 Likes

Oops, my bad. I did now post it there. Iā€™ll just delete it here. Thanks Doug

4 Likes

What makes it ā€œKansasā€?

Just curious. Thatā€™s where Iā€™m at.

3 Likes

@Rhino_buddy My cousins friend has grown it there for 20 or 30 years, making seed frequently. Itā€™s leafy, bred towards sativa buds, but a definite old ibl.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Is he growing outdoors? I canā€™t get away from all the wild plants around me. 10 miles is a good distance to try to mitigate pollen drift. Itā€™s hard to find folks around here that grow, I know Kansas is big. Good to know heā€™s been going strong. :seedling::green_heart:

9 Likes

@Rhino_buddy Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s outdoor. Itā€™s adapted to high humidity at this point.

4 Likes

Awesome! Itā€™d have to be. :hot_face:

I sweat just walking out the door in the summer. Lol

4 Likes

If we would like to try to obtain a couple of these beans who can we talk to ?

2 Likes

Iā€™ll admit they look good i just canā€™t justify 3 beans for 50 bucks, their photos are a little better priced but still outside my budget

2 Likes

Hey all, letā€™s try to keep this thread on point please. This is strictly for voting on strains for co-op inclusion. Thanks. :v:

12 Likes

Hey @coopactiongroup , I took the liberty of adding my Mango Lotus grow to the OP since it didnā€™t make it on the list when it was accepted. :bear::+1:

14 Likes

For your consideration, @coopactiongroup, I picked up a pack of Bodhiā€™s Sour Butter x G13HP from DCSEā€™s auction and was planning to F2 it, but thought it might be worth F2ing it on a larger scale, depending on interest. I didnā€™t take a photo, but I grabbed one off of the auction page. Packs were distributed at the 2017 Emerald Cup. Iā€™ve been told Sour Butter is Butterscotchā€™s sister (both are BC Vanilla Kush x Instant Karma).

51 Likes
Bodhiā€™s Sour Butter x G13HP
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in spring/fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

19 Likes

Beat of luck @yardgrazer :v:

11 Likes

this will be epic either way , great grab and thinkin of OG members as well !!!

9 Likes

@coopactiongroup after years of searching thinking it was hopeless. I finally got my hands on a pack of franchise genetics ALIENDOG from obsol33tā€™s first alien tech release our brother @leetdood let these go and I probably would never have found them if it wasnā€™t for him.
There has been many seed companies create seed lines based off his original alien tech releases, like Cali Connection ā€¦ Alien Og line, Ocean Grown Genetics ā€¦ Alien Rift line, Og Raskal and the Alien Kush even Exotic and the Cubed Stud he has. In my opinion if obsol33t wasnā€™t a breeder we wouldnā€™t have a bunch of the amazing strains we have now and if anyone else manages to get there hands on franchise gear please co op those or point me in the direction you seen them.

I plan to start ALIENDOG in 6-8 weeks, so thereā€™s lots of time to vote and get things organized. They are reg seeds, in an unopened pack, not available for sale anywhere and we are extremely lucky to have the opportunity to reproduce these because there are not many left floating around.

69 Likes

Iā€™d be surprised if there were any f1 packs left around. My asking price was normally 1k but this was an extra unique situation. I know you will do this justice @Kushking902

32 Likes

@Kushking902 sure will, thanks @leetdood to let that being spread over here.

9 Likes

So would I, I bought the last two franchise packs I found and havenā€™t found any more in over a year. Looking for anything from the original release of alien tech it was starting to feel like the search for rks lol

17 Likes

Good luck @yardgrazer @Kushking902 with your co-op votes.
Awesome donation @leetdood !!

12 Likes