Seed run Co-op Voting thread

To clarify, it was less of a donation and more a mutually beneficial exchange. I needed a stabilizer link fixed on my car (cheap repair) before something went bang and it turned into a multi thousand repair. Kushking needed aliendog. We both wanted it reproduced.

Edit: Thank you again @Kushking902 I’ve dropped off the car for that repair today. You saved me in a time of need.

35 Likes

A win win win I love it

11 Likes

Always willing to help where I can. If we were in the same province we could have had you fixed up last weekend :grin: We need our OG fam safe

21 Likes

A car repair leading to a co-op run, that’s quite an OG story :smiley:

20 Likes
ALIENDOG
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

23 Likes

Hey @Kushking902 , been busy at work today but got that pole set up for you brother. Best of luck.

14 Likes

A community searching through beans instead of going solo is the absolute way to go. Find the best and spread the love. I always wanted to do something like this and youve made it a lot easier now doug :sunglasses::muscle:.

Such a blessing to the community

16 Likes

There’s no rush man, I’m 6-8 weeks away from starting them. I just wanted to get the ok ahead of time. Thanks for making the pole :grin:

12 Likes

This is where I would look @Kushking902 :wink:

https://auctions.neptuneseedbank.com/product-category/breeders/obsoul33t-genetics/

10 Likes

Awesome thank you! @j0ebob.

6 Likes

@DougDawson how does one become part of the action group?

1 Like

Alien Technology

lets see some pics ??.

and go …

8 Likes

Good luck with those. I just popped an older pk of his skva91 x Irene, scuffed, peroxide, manually cracked, 0 out of 12 popped. Hope you have better luck or skill than I did.

5 Likes

It’s not alien tech, that has never been released. Anyone that says they have it or sell it is a liar lol. This is Aliendog. Part of the original alien tech line, it as close as you can get to obs alien tech male.

24 Likes

This will be the third franchise repro for me but fingers crossed, we get most to pop :grin:

19 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what you do with those. Prob didn’t help I got them from Oregon “Notso” Elite. I say the same whenever I see people with “Alien Tech” liars :laughing:

2 Likes

This is gonna be AWESOME!

6 Likes

Are there any open Co-op available i can join?

3 Likes

Just go through threads in this section. Lots of great stuff to read.

5 Likes

There are a couple spots left on this one, be sure to read the rules before signing up.

8 Likes