• Allow in spring/fall box but grower packages
  • Reject

0 voters

19 Likes

Polls are live @Sebring , @BudWhisperer and @coopactiongroup :v:

15 Likes

Thank You much for that!

7 Likes

Motormouth has been approved @Sebring as has the F3 run on Black Lotus @BudWhisperer . Congratulations gentlemen. :v:

37 Likes

This is going to be awesome! I will have my reserved seat in the first row. Good luck, gentlemen.

2 Likes

@Sebring long time no see buddy. Hope life is treating you well, these days.

6 Likes

FUCK YEAH!!!

Congrats @Sebring and @BudWhisperer !

:metal:

11 Likes

Thank you very much!

13 Likes

Congrats @BudWhisperer, @Longtooth and @Sebring . Looking forward to drool at your seed runs :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@coopactiongroup

May I submit a seed run that is now complete? Bodhi Seeds Prayer Tower Sativa - Lemon Thai x Appalachia. I only got 2 females and one male out of about 30 seeds. I divvied them up into 5-seed vials, and have 150 vials of each. Each person would get 5 seeds of each pheno, 10 seeds total. I have labels and baggies ready to go! I’d only need assistance with getting them out of the USA.

53 Likes

Hey @VAhomegrown , thanks for reaching out and offering these up. I have posed the question in the Action group PM bud. Did you do a grow journal on this grow? I see these were F2’s made by someone that you F3’ed. Any info on the grow where they were F2ed?

10 Likes

Hi @DougDawson , i hope he doesn’t mind me answering for him, but i will since i’m online now, @VAhomegrown made the above F2 seeds from his F1 plants pictured (2 phenos isolated and seed pack labels made by him). From his original F1 Bodhi seeds.

The whole F1 grow and F2 seed-creation is in his thread. With photos of the plants in diff. stages of life.

25 Likes

Thank you sir!

10 Likes

Thanks for the clarification @BudWhisperer , the way it was laid out it looked like he F3ed some F2’s but what you say makes sense. I think the biggest hurtle is the asking after the fact as we try to avoid that. Normal routine is that folks get co-op approval, do a co-op thread for the grow so folks can watch and then they get distributed. Skipping those steps is a bit of an issue. We made the exception once and then it was asked for again and again. If that becomes a thing than nobody will bother going through the co-op routine when they can just show up with finished seeds. That is a concerned from the co-op perspective anyway. Let’s let the action group discuss and we will come back to this as soon as we can. Really appreciate the added info as it makes things much easier for us to discuss. Regardless, it’s really cool of @VAhomegrown to offer up his work to the community. :v:

16 Likes

No worries! Yea I would have done it earlier, but I wasn’t sure if I was going to end up with enough seeds. I started breaking them down into vials and saw how many I had, and figured I’d try and get them included in a coop box.

15 Likes

I totally get where you are coming from and a couple of us are discussing this. We just need to wait for all the other members who are not online at present to have a chance to speak about it is all. Stay tuned bud. :v:

16 Likes

Ok, up for consideration is BOGBubble. I am looking to do a co-op with this pack that are part of the seeds BOG left behind when he passed. Run will start Sept 9th and be ready for the Spring box. :v:

67 Likes
BOGBubble
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower packages
  • Reject
0 voters
25 Likes

25 Likes

Indeed, a pure bubblegum strain is what we need, lol. Not to mention another cool card is in the design phase :wink: @CADMAN rules.

62 Likes