Seed run Co-op Voting thread

My Lazy Lightnings saw 11 weeks. Perfect nighttime smoke or if you need to get back to bed with a couple pokes.
Loved that lady, I lost her. Stoked to see these up for Co-op!

10 Likes

Congratulations @Longtooth , Nurse Jackie made it in bud. Best of luck with your run. :v:

24 Likes

Speaking of Black Triangle, I have a pack I’d be willing to donate for a co-op run to someone who’s done a co-op run before…when the timing is appropriate. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

You can post your offer in this thread bud.

8 Likes

This name is :100: pure winning.

:tiger: :melon: :fist:

3 Likes

Congrats @Longtooth !!!

9 Likes

Congratulations @Longtooth

5 Likes

These are really amazing, and it’s both a shame and a surprise that no one trustworthy has stepped up to do this seed run yet. I never volunteered because I’m a foreigner and not very active in posting, though I do read a lot. Also, I was, and still am, wrapping up a private seed run.

8 Likes

Is this them @Shanti-ri ?

8 Likes

Sweet! Looking forward to getting this one moving. @coopactiongroup THANK YOU!

11 Likes

Actually, I was referring to the Tigermelon x OMG, but what makes it special is the Tigermelon, at least in my opinion.
I went ahead and copied Bodhi’s quote from the link you posted. I remember reading this somewhere on Breedbay:

Bodhi: “The tigermelon smells of a sandalwood mango lassi and the snowlotus is all African violets and dark elderberries.”

Genetics: chem d x uzbekistani x a11g

10 Likes