Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Good Luck :four_leaf_clover: !!!

:metal:t3:

5 Likes

Good luck @DougDawson :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Iā€™d like to put up for vote Lazy lightning from Bodhi Seeds

(Copied from seed finder)
Lazy Lightning marijuana strain was bred by crossing Headband Loompa with 88 G13/HP and is a really serious OG Kush/Hash Plant indica/sativa hybrid plant. Both aromas and flavours are earthy, hash-like and topped-off with lemon and pine. This new strain grows well indoors and outdoors and takes just 9 weeks of flowering under lights when grown from cuttings. Bud-based therapy par excellence!

TASTE / FLAVOUR Earthy, Kush, Lemon, Pine
EFFECT Relaxing, Soothing

Donā€™t know if you need anything else from me but if you do let me know !

45 Likes
Bodhi Lazy lightning
  • Allow as co-op
  • Allow in spring/fall box but grower packages
  • Reject
0 voters
14 Likes

There you go @Granola , best of luck with your submission.

7 Likes

Thanks Doug!

4 Likes

Haha Ah darn, I thought that Bodhi was alright with us reproducing his beans ? I could be wrong though

2 Likes

Heā€™s fine with it once he is no longer selling that particular strain.

LL is sold out everywhere else, so once the 3 packs at GLG are sold, it should be a-ok.

Maybe you could grow the plants now but shelve the resulting seeds until itā€™s ok to release them here?

Here is Bodhiā€™s official statement about it:

9 Likes

Sometimes it can be hard to determine. Black Triangle was released in 2012 or 2013 and it is still getting rereleased periodically. The last drop a couple months ago was probably the end, but how do we know for sure that another round of 10-20 packs wonā€™t mysteriously appear?

9 Likes

I wouldnt think 3 packs would be enouch to not do a reproduction, those will be gone before this run gets out of veg.

5 Likes

Theyā€™ll probably be gone by tomorrow.

5 Likes

That makes total sense! I really did think they were out of production. But yeah I like your idea on doing the run then waiting to make sure he doesnā€™t do another release of them

Well whatever the co-op group decides Iā€™m happy with!!

4 Likes

The bookend on this strain seems like it is Cocoon.

Thatā€™s the Loompa Farms Headband x with Bodhiā€™s Wookie 15 vs the 88G13HP

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good to know. It could soon be a good candidate.

2 Likes

A few packs popping up shouldnt stop a Bodhi Co op from happening, those males are all retired.

Now Wookie Bx that has been in stock for years and moves slow, sure wait.

6 Likes

Good luck, friend; may the aliens be with you in this cultivation as they always have been.

6 Likes

The Lazy Lightning has now sold out. @CocoaCoir nailed it, didnā€™t even last thru the morning.

Personally I would love to see this strain nominated for a Co-op run. At this point we should assume that it is done being sold. The strain should not be disqualified from a co-op run on the basis of there might be a restock one day from packs that were discovered in the vault/fridge/etc. None of us can predict the future.

17 Likes

could always run my Tigermelon in the meantime :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s an amazing offer! Thank you!
But Iā€™d like to first grow a pack from my collection because Iā€™ve never done a co-op before and just donā€™t want to mess it up with someone elseā€™s beans hahaha but maybe after I get one under my belt we can chat!

7 Likes