Seed run Co-op Voting thread

Sorry to clog up your thread, but but Cobra Lips!!! What a great fucking name! :rofl:

11 Likes

Well it looks like Vortex has been approved using the 9 F1’s available :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for your approval @coopactiongroup !

17 Likes

Great project

4 Likes

We have received a very generous offer of another 10 Vortex f1’s from our new member @Weednerd.Anthony …that would bring the total up to 19 f1’s for the preservation, we would appreciate the @coopactiongroup to allow these seeds in the run.:pray:

23 Likes

What Can you tell us about their origins?

8 Likes

I’ll let @Weednerd.Anthony field that one, thanks Doug :pray:

7 Likes

If it’s this…

… then I’d say:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

(it took forever to get this .gif under 1mb in order to not have it show up as a link :rofl: )

11 Likes

Sorry, I just realized that @Weednerd.Anthony may not be able to comment on this thread as it is under the CO-OP section, he wrote this in the Vortex thread….

Pics he sent me….

@coopactiongroup

16 Likes

@coopactiongroup @DougDawson he’s brand new here so IDK if we can do PM’s yet but we got connected by @MonsterDrank and persuaded the guy that OG was a place he’d find worth joining for the community. He already started a grow thread for the Norstar tester program he’s doing, some good details there about his history with and interest in Subcool, Norstar etc:

13 Likes

Ok, waiting on the other action group members to come online :wink:

10 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

New pack of Vortex is good to go :slight_smile:

28 Likes

20 Likes

Long live SubCool!

23 Likes

Hey gang,

Snowhigh’s Quicksilver - @coopactiongroup what do you think?

I’m down to try and run all I can get to go, and do an open pollination for the commmunity.

I have 4/30 that just popped and ordered another pack to throw some more numbers in the mix.

Edit: his old stuff is aging out and I had to specifically ask him to sell more of these since he said he isn’t selling them any longer due to deteriorating germ rates.

Here is breeder description:

QUICKSILVER: (Metal Haze x C99 x Acapulco Gold x C99)

QuickSilver is a frosty strain I created using a mother from a line originally called Cindy 99 by the Rev. One of my favorite strains. The Cindy 99 or Metal Haze F1 x C99 creates smaller plants with good sized buds to small floral clusters, with heaps of crystalline stranding trichomes with a peach and white luminosity. The harvesting of these trichomes creates a mind warping cartoon filled fantasy, which will have you hiding in corners or diving for the safety of your bed covers. Smoking a bowl of trichomes will definitely bring the light into your smoking room, a real day or night enlightener. The buds of the Quicksilver are similar having a genetics match with the Cinderella 99 influence, giving phenos of Pineapple yum!, Grapefruit, Citrus and the odd rotten Indica pheno which stinks but not in a good skunky way… The Acapulco Gold really adds some fund and smiley influence to the drool inducing effects of the Cindy99. Happy and hilarious highs, with loss of time and speed calculations. Makes you feel like you’re flying down the freeway when you’re barely going the speed limit. People who smoke and drive with you may ask you to …Slow Down!! Only to tell them you’re going 55 mph.

QuickSilver stinks, has great bag appeal, yields well, a favorite among local growers who want to show off their QuickSilver plants.

Flower time range 8-11 weeks

Stretch 1 to 3x

Resin production: high

Odor: 8

Aroma: Honey Suckle, grapefruit, Pineapple, rotten fruit

Potency: 9

Heirloom Tropical Poly-Hybrid

47 Likes

When do we leave?
I’m sending you all kinds of positive nrg for this one my Friend

6 Likes

Hey @Elpolloloco . So it does not seem like these are out there for sale anymore. Everywhere I look says they are out of stock. Sounds interesting. I will deal with a poll when I get home from work, it’s a pain on my phone.

10 Likes

Hey @DougDawson understood on the poll, no rush.

You’re correct that they are not currently sold. Up until last year he was selling them but at a discounted price and he was transparent that it was older stock with lower germ rates.

When I checked back in recently he mentioned he stopped selling them because the germ rates had gone down further. He offered to send some more for me to try and I recently popped all 30 that I had. Once I get additional seeds I plan to pop them all at the same time, hopefully this week to get as many as I can.

I used to lurk the forums when bros Grimm c99 was all the rage for a sativa hybrid, so this one caught my eye in particular due to the lineage. I’ll be making more either way, but hopefully as part of an official run so I can share as many beans as possible.

17 Likes
Snowhigh’s Quicksilver
  • Allow As Co-op
  • Allow in Spring/Fall box but grower must package
  • Reject

0 voters

23 Likes