Seed Runs Co-Op Logistics/Cost/OT Discussion Megathread

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=lacon+sample+container&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

should be about 23 to 25$

you can get them cheaper at the factory…

https://www.lacontainerstore.com/Lacons®-Clear-120oz-Cosmetic-Sampling-Container-100Bag_p_872.html

3 Likes

https://www.lacontainerstore.com/12SF--Grey-Soft-Foam--1-Dia-Foam-Insert-For-Lacons®-125-in-Containers-100Box-_p_999.html

6 Likes

these are 1000 containers for only $8.99

12 Likes

Says no Canadian sellers available. @Mongobongo

I could grab some of these

1 Like

there’s several sellers on amazon.ca although none being shipped directly by amazon so i’m not sure how long it would take to receive, the 0.2ml ones work good with a littl bit of cotton on top

edit: they all say arrive by april 20th with standard free shipping, this one says march 9-12 with express shipping

edit 2: holy shit they want $54 for express shipping!!

they’re definitely coming from china so watch out for the coronavirus in the vials :wink:

6 Likes

1000 for $9.xx with free shipping…hmmmm…may have to grab those…only 8 left in stock

Edit…they should be here by March 26…lol…amazon makes it way, way too easy to order.

Thanks for posting legalC

8 Likes

I got some if these off wish. They’re actually not bad.

5 Likes

Thank you for the link I grabbed a batch too!

5 Likes

Yep grab some if you would like. I’m still gonna be awhile removing seed.

8 Likes

Has anyone heard from @MomOnTheRun I know she stays busy but I’m gonna be moving in a couple weeks

3 Likes

Yes yesterday she messaged me about the lucky charms and haze seed runs. I’m guessing she will get to everyone asap

6 Likes

I think it was @SamwellBB who said yesterday he talked to her and she is real busy but will be around soon.

4 Likes

Hope everything’s fine on her side Arriba|nullxnull , this is the last notice I saw about this subject … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I heard from her yesterday.

Regarding containers…

I normally use Lacons but they are pricey in this situation so I bought these for the Apollo seed run instead:

10 Likes

use a little bit of cotton in the tube so the beanz don’t rattle around
last package was identifiable because of the noise
isn’t packaging up fun :smile:
thanks

4 Likes

I normally do add cotton but this time I did not.

If anyone wants 500 of these I’m happy to split the cost. I’ll never use the rest of these unless I do another free seed run where I try to keep my costs as low as possible.

3 Likes

Oh shite I hope y’all wasn’t waiting on me. I ordered these lil vials and they are tiny. No way I can put 10 seeds in there. Will reorder something different. Open to suggestions :grinning:. I do got the seeds mostly sorted though.

2 Likes

I use the 2ml ones… can fit 10 seeds easily… 20 at a squeeze

4 Likes

I was gone for a while and went down from regular to member. When I signed up for seed runs I was regular and added my name to that category. Am I expected to move all my entries down to member now? I’d prefer not to. :sleeping:
I do sign up as member now though.

7 Likes

Not that my opinion amounts to much, but i would say at a minimum you were Regular at the time of sign up, so no big deal. Most seed runs end with extras, so the regular/member distinction doesn’t really matter anymore at that point anyway.

6 Likes