Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Outstanding line up brother @Atch! What contact modality do you prefer for purchase? PM, email? Website? I am honored to make your acquaintance and I look forward to trying some this fall. Much Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hi @oleskool830,

thanks, I have more in the fridge, but this was what I remember without having a look and making a proper list.
I have some Cannarado, CSI, Darkhors,ā€¦
You can PM me, Iā€™m more interested by trade than selling, but letā€™s discuss and see if we can find any agreement :wink:

4 Likes

Sure bro. Let me go in the vault and see whatā€™s in there. Iā€™ll get right back with a pm, pics, and details.
Much love and Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Hey guys, we have a seed trading thread already.

And we are going there next :wink: .

99%

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got grape stomper not sure if is bx or just an f2 one friend of mine did this cross many years ago.

DM me if youā€™re interested

5 Likes

Hi,

sorry I was in vacations until now.
Iā€™m still interested to get you list and details mate ! Keep me posted

Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks you so Much , Seedsofchange , We are confined to 2X4 Space , thinking of most power of love to small plants.
I was llooking for a small wonder beans,White Widow , cause their the best bang for the Buck , in a small quick growā€¦any help is kindly appreciated ,Tyvm ,Calmanā€¦
PS: Thanks for reading ,if you please

3 Likes

Just finished getting my stuff back together and am definitely interested in trading some seeds again, pm if youā€™re interested, I can scroll through and send pms to everyone if needed.

3 Likes

are you in canada? do u have str8 yeti og ?

4 Likes

I have yeti og beans Iā€™m trying to trade

4 Likes

If you want real White Widow, look for what is now called Black Widow. When Shantibaba left GHS, he took the mothers and fathers with him. Arjan and a new breeder at GHS now has some other strain that is now called White Widow, since GHS owns the name (they can call WW whatever they want). So Shanti used the parents to re-create a sibling of the original WW, and calls it Black Widow. It is very close to original WW. He sells them on the MrNice forum auction.

9 Likes

I know this is a older hard to find strain but hoping someone might have or a link to it Pine Tar Kush

7 Likes

new420guy has em i think
@whadop

3 Likes

are they f2 or f1? what are you looking for in return?? i dont have much to trade atm ā€¦ maybe a pack of hazeman 88g13hp ā€¦ could send cuts ā€¦ or in a couple months iā€™ll have some beans ā€¦ grapestomper bx2 f3s, white fire s2s, gsbx x wifi ā€˜f1sā€™, x18 f3s, etc

3 Likes

That I am unsure of unfortunately

1 Like

I got relentless dubstep sour dub x agent orange
and obsoul33t pineapple shocker pineapple jack x (zkittle x og) up for trade.

5 Likes

I have some of his. Given the history of that strain, I wonder what his source was. I would guess those are the hazeman ptk, which Iā€™ve read is actually '79 Xmas budā€¦

5 Likes

Centennial seeds in Colorado has some. BAOX and OTTO 2. Might check them out.

4 Likes

They only sell by the KG ($5000)ā€¦ I asked. I have found very few that will sell less than a LB. But there are one or two. Will post the one or two, if anyone is interested.

3 Likes

When I went into their brick and mortar a few years ago, I think it was $120 for 10 seeds. Maybe they donā€™t sell small quantities anymore. I do know a place where I can get some clones of those strains.

2 Likes