Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Whoever was looking for koffee… def seeds on strainly has f4 pks 100 bucks tho.

2 Likes

I think I saw that they are F7

1 Like

You might be right. I know it was f something. Lol

1 Like

That’s what he was looking for. It’s selected for outdoor

2 Likes

the f7 were bred indoors. f4-f6 were outdoor or f3-f6 not sure what i read.

2 Likes

I got some White Gold x Watermelon Dragon reg seeds, untested but germination rate is 99%. Can’t grow for a year so I figured I would trade/give some away. I’ll drop my link to my grow to see the mama. If anyone’s interested in a trade let me know!

DonGnosis Growery

Here’s the male

15 Likes

Hey Don don’t about forget me :joy:
#pineapple express

3 Likes

I can definitely return the favor. Are you in a rush to get them?

3 Likes

Never in a rush brother !
I usually am very reluctant jumping on beans but some I just have to take a shot at getting my hands on :crazy_face:

This nov I’m am going to do a og shout out and try to plant 30 plants in one gallon pots in a 6x6! Maybe more gotta lay it out first

4 Likes

Looking for some BOG sour strawberry, have a few things to trade.

4 Likes

Pm me your info, I’ll try and get them out to you this week at some point.

1 Like

Sitting on PLENTY of CBD Seeds!! Need to “square away” the recent FEM GIVEAWAY. I could probably PM a List in about TEN days, if that’s alright. You can, in the meantime, make a list of what you’re offering. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@misterbee CBD seeds you say? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Log indicates the following HAZES on hand, BUT, will have to physically verify. Gotta get all my previous “OG Commitments” taken care of FIRST…here goes: Everyday Haze, Four P Haze, Garlic Haze, Haze x Haze, Maui Mango Haze, NL x Haze x Sens Star/f2, and Silver Haze. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

"MUCHO", some STRAIGHT CBD, like .02 - .03 THC!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Would you want to trade? I have some ACDC (CBD) x watermelon dragon regs on deck right now

ALWAYS up for trading, BUT everything’s “on Hold” until AFTER I get the recent FEM GIVEAWAY fully in the Rear View. In a week - 10 days, will entertain trading again. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Trying to trade refs for autos if anyone is interested send me a list of autos you have.

1 Like

these had some rocket fuel attached to the mail was super quick thank you so much :grin: @chronix

15 Likes

Wow, that was pretty damn quick! Have fun with them. :grinning:

10 Likes