Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I’ve got Twisted Cookie x Purple Kong Auto Reg

Also Nova x Purple Kong Auto Reg

Nice, they both CBD genetics?

3 Likes

I am looking to trade for other auto flower strains.
This is my list of autos… all of them are auto regs. I haven’t tested them yet myself.

Sour 60 x (Gambian x Blueberry)
Snow Ryder x (Gambian x Blueberry)
Widow Red Berry Cheese Bake x (Gambian x Blueberry)
GG4 x Tycho Monolith x (Gambian x Blueberry)
GG4 x Do Si Lo x (Gambian x Blueberry)
Strawberry Nuggets x (Gambian x Blueberry)
Black Cream x (Gambian x Blueberry)
Blueberry x (Gambian x Blueberry)

If anyone is interested in trading let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Hey @lilmanbigplan, I could trade you some of these if you wish.

3 Likes

Why not include yourself on the “Feedback Thread”? Good way for interested member to see your Ratings. Just a thought, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Unable to find this feedback thread you talk about . Seems to me touting ones own reputation is somewhat less than ethical . Well I got that ass backwards . This is quite above board . I stand corrected .

2 Likes

Some users utilize a feedback thread where members who have trade experience with the user can post about their experiences, either good or bad. It’s often used by folks who do a lot of exchanges in order to give confidence to others with whom they might like to trade.
Conversely, if you’re shady, or don’t follow through on your trades, then users will post that in the feedback thread.
It works for some people, others don’t worry about it.

8 Likes

So one starts their own feedback thread ? If so how & where to post ?

1 Like

I don’t have one myself, but if you go to the trading post, at the top of the page there’s a drop down menu that defaults to “all”. If you click that, you can select “trade feedback”.
Once you’re in that subforum, I believe you can add a post as normal, and it will have the trade feedback template already included in your OP.:bear::+1:

6 Likes

I really want to grab a few packs of these too !
Go Buckaroo and Tony Green too !

2 Likes

Here you go @boatbum325

https://overgrow.com/t/about-the-trade-feedback-category/14424?u=pigeonman

:v:

4 Likes

Any Tennessee kush from cannaventure around? I have some mephisto and i have a pack of bodhi Garfunkel

2 Likes

Bodhi’s Aruba
Seeds or clone

Jahruba also works.

I have some Mango Thai and Central Lao if you’re interested

1 Like

I’m looking for Pole cat and a good snow high seeds strain.

Also looking for Viking from Dutch Passion and a killer headband strain I’d trade for the Thailand landrace x Ducksfoot

I’ve got some Thai landrace x ducksfoot seeds.

20 Likes

She looks tasty

Ive got Snow’s High Voltage F3’s and F3 outcrosses.

2 Likes

I’m looking for some lettuce seeds. For real.

I’d be willing to trade something but yeah, lettuce seeds. I’ve got like 8 kinds of tomatoes and some interesting cannabis crosses

10 Likes

Looking to trade seeds for grove bags. I have auto fems and photo regs.

2 Likes