Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Iā€™ve got Maple leaf x Hawaiian Sativa F1s for trade. No grow or smoke report yet.
I threw some testers in this white container and they look pretty good so far. :dove:

11 Likes

Anyone with some Kingdom Organic seeds available for trade?

1 Like

Sounds interesting! What are you looking for?

Interesting @boatbum325 !

I made some F2 from Super Sativa Seed Club on a line of their Old School Haze

If you want to exchange, Iā€™m interested in your Goji OG f2

Mimil

1 Like

PM sent . Lets take this private .

4 Likes

Looking for TGA/Subcool gear: Cuvee, Deep Purple, Strawberry Daqueri, Conspiracy Kush.

For trade: Purple Candy Cake F2 (Tropicanna Punch bx1 x Wedding Cake F4) - tested
Can see pics here- Hello from Maritime Seeds! - #19 by greenbeans506

Offering 50 seeds of PCC F2 per pack of TGA

Cheers,

-greenbeans :call_me_hand: :beers:

8 Likes

I just got some supplies needed to mail these out. Anyone interested in trading personal projects with mine?

Iā€™ll have several 11+ seed packs of my Laughing Lemon f2 sorted by tonight

Two standout phenos one big male stud. All grown outdoors on our mountain. Harvested 11/2021 and been in the fridge since January 2022

34 Likes

You looking for anything specific?
Nice wooden plate

5 Likes

Itā€™s getting hard to find tga seeds im hoping I get some chernobyl soon to make a cross with it

3 Likes

@Redribbonultra In the meantime you can live vicariously through @BCC 's grow!

7 Likes

@Redribbonultra Iā€™ve noticed that aswellā€¦ im sure many of us wish we would have kept cuts or bought more packs back then. The four mentioned strains are just ones that i grew and really enjoyed. Never met Subcool but we used to talk a lot online. If i ever get any of these strains would love to do a seed-run for preservation here on OG. Best of luck with the chernobyl, cheers!

-greenbeans :call_me_hand: :beers:

2 Likes

Iā€™d like a solid bubblegum. I need a sinmint cookies or a mint chocolate trip.

I like bodhi stuff but I have a lot so maybe someoneā€™s f2 projects ( never got a chance at goji og so that would be nice )

Afgoo

Christmas tree bud

I donā€™t know something cool that catches my eye I guess. I know there are a lot of peeps on here that put in work making their own crosses or f2s so Iā€™m hoping to get stuff they may not be readily available

12 Likes

DM sent your way.

Log Book indicates I have BING (Org), Cherry Queen (Org), and Orange Goji f2. Give me this weekend to confirm. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I have some Hawaiin Snow Sativa crossed to a bunch of different males I had. Most likely crossed to Bruce Banner.

Do you have anymore info on the Hawaiin Sativa?

Iā€™m interested in finding a really mango fruity strain. I remember getting some buds from Hawaii about 20 years ago and it was the stickiest, stinky mango smelling and the tasting OMG!! That Iā€™ve ever had! Iā€™d really like to find something similar. If anyone has anything that sounds close I have some sour bubble crosses Iā€™ve made, along with Sugar Cane x Rainbow Belts, and several crosses with Fuel Dog, Masalana cookies, Orange Punch, and Tropical Fuel. Plus a zillion other creations Iā€™ve come up with. Iā€™m f anyone is interested Hit me up!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got some orange goji also some orange goji x amnesia haze that might float your boat ?
Send me a private message if interested nuskool.

8 Likes

If I havenā€™t responded to someone about the laughing lemon let me know I think Iā€™m all caught up. 3 left from this batch then some more later next week

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got Maui Mango Haze in my inventory, compliments of @Guitarzan, if that interests you. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes