Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

PM sent . Lets take this private .

4 Likes

Looking for TGA/Subcool gear: Cuvee, Deep Purple, Strawberry Daqueri, Conspiracy Kush.

For trade: Purple Candy Cake F2 (Tropicanna Punch bx1 x Wedding Cake F4) - tested
Can see pics here- Hello from Maritime Seeds! - #19 by greenbeans506

Offering 50 seeds of PCC F2 per pack of TGA

Cheers,

-greenbeans :call_me_hand: :beers:

8 Likes

I just got some supplies needed to mail these out. Anyone interested in trading personal projects with mine?

I’ll have several 11+ seed packs of my Laughing Lemon f2 sorted by tonight

Two standout phenos one big male stud. All grown outdoors on our mountain. Harvested 11/2021 and been in the fridge since January 2022

34 Likes

You looking for anything specific?
Nice wooden plate

5 Likes

It’s getting hard to find tga seeds im hoping I get some chernobyl soon to make a cross with it

3 Likes

@Redribbonultra In the meantime you can live vicariously through @BCC 's grow!

7 Likes

@Redribbonultra I’ve noticed that aswell… im sure many of us wish we would have kept cuts or bought more packs back then. The four mentioned strains are just ones that i grew and really enjoyed. Never met Subcool but we used to talk a lot online. If i ever get any of these strains would love to do a seed-run for preservation here on OG. Best of luck with the chernobyl, cheers!

-greenbeans :call_me_hand: :beers:

2 Likes

I’d like a solid bubblegum. I need a sinmint cookies or a mint chocolate trip.

I like bodhi stuff but I have a lot so maybe someone’s f2 projects ( never got a chance at goji og so that would be nice )

Afgoo

Christmas tree bud

I don’t know something cool that catches my eye I guess. I know there are a lot of peeps on here that put in work making their own crosses or f2s so I’m hoping to get stuff they may not be readily available

12 Likes

DM sent your way.

Log Book indicates I have BING (Org), Cherry Queen (Org), and Orange Goji f2. Give me this weekend to confirm. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I have some Hawaiin Snow Sativa crossed to a bunch of different males I had. Most likely crossed to Bruce Banner.

Do you have anymore info on the Hawaiin Sativa?

I’m interested in finding a really mango fruity strain. I remember getting some buds from Hawaii about 20 years ago and it was the stickiest, stinky mango smelling and the tasting OMG!! That I’ve ever had! I’d really like to find something similar. If anyone has anything that sounds close I have some sour bubble crosses I’ve made, along with Sugar Cane x Rainbow Belts, and several crosses with Fuel Dog, Masalana cookies, Orange Punch, and Tropical Fuel. Plus a zillion other creations I’ve come up with. I’m f anyone is interested Hit me up!

4 Likes

I’ve got some orange goji also some orange goji x amnesia haze that might float your boat ?
Send me a private message if interested nuskool.

8 Likes

If I haven’t responded to someone about the laughing lemon let me know I think I’m all caught up. 3 left from this batch then some more later next week

6 Likes

I’ve got Maui Mango Haze in my inventory, compliments of @Guitarzan, if that interests you. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Anyone out there have any original Samsara Ultraviolet Auto beans? Thanks!

Hi All!

Looking for cannatonic and or dancehall. I have a plethora of ACDC but am looking for cannatonic perkins cut or any cannatonic beans. Dancehall is more exploratory, would love to run through some and try and find some meds for a family member.

5 Likes

Are you ok trading with landrace sativas from the Indian subcontinent?
Could organize a few strains if you’re interested…
Tc :v:t4::green_heart::alien:

1 Like

Physically checked Inventory, have BOTH Bing and Orange Goji f2 on hand. Must have traded or gifted Bing in the Past. Do advise, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes