Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Looking for Maui Wowie for my cousin.

2 Likes

I’ll shoot you a DM later this evening, I have RIL and you have one or two that I dont…

4 Likes

i think i have a couple kicking around

So I have a big time shout out to a newer og member @adventuretime86 ! He saw in my profile one of my fav strains and asked about why I liked. I explained why and its my fav dispensary weed so he growing it would be AWEOME. I was promised this strain by a recent unmember so was let down. I hit @Adventuretime86 with a pm seeing if he was willing to trade for this unavailable strain. Deal was made.

My girl and I were so overjoyed we almmost cried🤣. He also threw in 3 other strains on top. I’ve been talking to him. Stand up solid dude. Welcome to the OG growmie you are a great addition to the family in my opinion.

24 Likes

Well that’s pretty dope!
Hey @Adventuretime86 , I took a look at the strain selections in your bio… if you’d like some TopDawg Sour Diesel F2’s (repro by jinglepot) or Super Lemon Haze F5 x Super Lemon Haze F5 (Ethos, repro by Jinglepot also), send me a PM and I’ll make it happen.

11 Likes

Coincidentally, I posted a few pics of my SLH from that same seed run earlier tonight in my grow thread.

6 Likes

Hey all. I’m open to trading for some of my Soloberry #2, which is:

Soloberry #2 (goji og #2 x solo stash)
[Bodhi Seeds x Bodhi Seeds]

Let me know if you’re interested in a trade and i’ll get back to you. I’m not looking for anything in particular.

13 Likes

Brother that would be amazing id love to work with both of those lines! You are crushing it in the garden looking fantastic man n that bud shot🤌🤌🤌

3 Likes

Looking for any older Tony greens gear. Have lots to trade

fems

regs

and Tony’s gear. Would rather not trade these but would be willing to split a pack

8 Likes

@Boozer i wish i had something you may want/need :rofl: :sob: :thinking:

I don’t have any “older Tony Gear” though I do have “Black Rose” which i don’t see in your Tony Green Gear picture.

3 Likes

I’d love to trade ya for some of those!

Here’s what i currently have

Crossed by Watermelon Dragon Male (7 east genetics)
White Gold
ACDC (CBD)

Crossed by Nebulis Kush Male (7 east genetics)
Pre '98 Bubba
Banana Punch
Double Chocolate
Deep Breath
Jet Fuel Pie
Critical Widow
Zkittle Brain
Sour Diesel
White Gold
Glueberry OG

4 Likes

Anyone have some straight up blue dream or blue cheese for trade? I would like to revisit this lost love. :blue_heart: or banana kush.

4 Likes

@Kasper0909 I have some Banana Punch (Banana OG x Purple Punch) x Nebulis Kush

1 Like

That sounds awesome!! But really looking for the straight up stuff haha

No worries, I figured I’d throw it out there!

1 Like

Yeah blue cheese :upside_down_face: i remember it from my highschool days. Will also love to have it. :dizzy:

2 Likes

PM sent. :+1:

1 Like

Assume wicked Sour isn’t available??

Looking for the following:

KCBrains Mango

Can send a list if anyone has any hiding away.

3 Likes

I still have 20regs and 14 fems kc mango, I’m more inclined to let go of the fems though.

Let me see what you’re hiding :wink:

6 Likes