BarefootAndBlazed 2023

Man, I forgot I started following this thread a few days ago. When you posted on my log, I was like,”Why haven’t I seen barefoot posting lately?” Then I found this new one, but I haven’t read through it yet. Because, like I said, I forgot haha.

Anyway, gonna check it out now…

3 Likes

Trichome check shows that Bruce Banner will be the next one chopped. Today is day 67 of flower:

The Querkle was flipped to flower at New Year’s, like the Bruce Banner, but amber is lacking…

Just for fun, here’s the Lemon Wookie V2 which is currently in week 5 of flower. Trichs growing everywhere!

Edit: Eh, the full-sized pics look much better than the lo-res that get displayed by default…

13 Likes

Dude, I had the the thread on tracking and haven’t been getting updated. I’m all caught up though. Looking good as always.

5 Likes

Trimming JOTI Pure Blueberry (Blueberry Muffin Edition) tonight. I love the colors.

21 Likes

Love those macro shots :star_struck:, beautiful work and magic from those octopots and your good care, following along … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Another shot of the Blueberry

I’ve chopped the Querkles, so the flower tent contains only the Lemon Wookie V2 and Super Lemon Haze for now.

Lemon Wookie V2

She can’t decide if she wants to go full sawtooth :sweat_smile:

Super Lemon Haze before and after defoliation (pics taken one week apart)

Sure hope she’s done stretching!!!

I planted two more Octopots with clones: a Blueberry and a Sour Diesel. They’ll veg 2-3 weeks. Have to watch that Sour Diesel. She gets out of control very quickly!

21 Likes

Gotta love those leaves!

1 Like

Whoaaaaa… Were the Super Lemon Haze and the Lemon Wookie flipped at the same time? I can’t remember haha. Crazy how much further along the LW is…

1 Like

They are at week 2 and 6 of flower. I’m trying to get a perpetual rhythm going, starting something new every month-ish. The two clones I just put into Octopots should move into the flower tent in a few weeks. I’ll probably pop some seeds for the round after that - thinking about AKBB’s NL5/1 x '89NL. Or Pure Michigan, or some JOTI (Blackberry Breath? God Bud?), or more Bodhi, or…

6 Likes

Looking good @BarefootAndBlazed :muscle:

1 Like

Quick update today:

Karma x Rez Sour Diesel and JOTI Pure Blueberry. Their roots just hit the Octopot reservoir the past day or two so they’ll be topped fairly soon.

Super Lemon Haze loving the Fluence light @Jinglepot

Lemon Wookie V2 plant

Lemon Wookie V2 bud, finally get some color in the pistils

14 Likes

Nice work!! Excited to hear your thoughts on the Lemon Wookie v2! What kind of smells you getting? Lemon G leaner?

2 Likes

She stinks! My house smells particularly pungent these days. I thought it was because the two Querkles have been hanging to dry, but they are all trimmed and put away now. The Lemon Wookie V2 is the source. There is a top note of lemon, but it’s mostly grease and funk at the moment. I’ve never been around Lemon G so I can’t say if she’s leaning that way. I’m excited for what she’ll become after the cure. I’m hoping for something like a pan-galactic gargle blaster, “having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick”. :crazy_face:

14 Likes

Wow! That sounds unique! Ha! I popped a couple LW v2’s recently and hope I get something similar! Keep me in mind when it comes to smoke report time.

3 Likes

Totally random photo dump from the past week…

Went to the annual WurstFest in the old German town of Hermann, MO. Gotta stock the freezer for the upcoming summer grilling season!

Super Lemon Haze

Pressed some Blueberry rosin

Lemon Wookie V2 is 8 weeks into flower.

Cat

Dog

Cardinals vs Blue Jays on opening weekend. 13th row vantage point.

LST applied to Sour Diesel and Blueberry, and into the flower tent they go.

Dog again (just after a walk)

16 Likes

Nice seats, dude! How much did tickets for those run you?

2 Likes

About $100 each, and another $25 for parking. I chose the Sunday game rather than the Saturday specifically because it was cheaper. Not a lot of empty seats with over 45,000 in attendance at Busch Stadium.

After STL, the Jays started a 4 game run against Kansas City. It looked like there was hardly anyone there last night! I suppose it was a Monday evening game. And it was the Royals. :laughing:

The tickets were a splurge since I probably won’t see another game in person this season unless free tix fall into my lap. I lived in STL for over 15 years, but became a Blue Jays fan (I lived in Quebec for a year, my gf is Canadian, and all her family lives in the Toronto area). I don’t think I’ll be able to make it to Canada this summer.

5 Likes

Psssshhhhh… Maybe I should move to St. Louis haha…

That’s really cheap for primo seats like that, fifty bucks cheaper than second-tier seats behind first base at Dodgers stadium (depending on who they’re playing). Kind of surprised about the parking, though; that’s only five bucks less than Dodgers stadium.

Haha, yeah. Plus, it’s not Opening Weekend. “We gotta get there for opening weekend! So we can post pics of us at the game! Who cares how much tickets cost? We gotta get those pics posted!” haha.

Yeah, that’ll make you a fan pretty quickly haha.

4 Likes

I snapped some macro pics to check trichome status.

Lemon Wookie V2 is at 8.5 weeks of flower. It has started to purple and the trichs are maturing but the plant is still pushing a ton of white pistils - particularly on the buds closest to the light, which are also foxtailing. I’m heading out of town late next week. I’ll chop her before I leave so it can hang dry while I’m away.

Super Lemon Haze is at 5 weeks of flower. Looking good!

The Sour Diesel and Blueberry have adjusted to the flower tent and LST.

13 Likes

That’s some nice gardening there! Beautiful.

3 Likes