Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Dang @boatbum325 ! Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Good luck homie.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind giving these a try myself, I love peanut butter. Be crazy smoking bud that tasted like PB

I picked up some PBB in a rec dispensary in Northern Maine last October while camping up there. I didn’t get any taste or smell of peanut butter, but it did have lots of pb colored hairs which is how I assumed it got its name.

It was decent but not what I was expecting, sounds like I may have to revisit that strain at some point.

@boatbum325 , of my "long haul sativas I have enough of the following to offer a trade:

Lemints I.B.L - 100% Sat - 13-15weeks.
Goroka Highland IBL, (Papua New Guinea) - 100% Sat - 20-24 weeks
Kompolti CBD (Hemp) - 20-23 weeks

6 Likes

Would you please know the genetics? I’m having a hard time researching this one. Thanks!

3 Likes
14 Likes

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard ! I found my notes and messaged but this is better!

2 Likes

Thank you much for the great info link.

1 Like

@Jinglepot wow man I’ll definitely have to add pbb to my list of strains to get. Sounds great! I bloody love peanut butter toast so it would be right up my alley.
Nah I’m not planning on chasing down any zkittles. I’ve noticed alot of the new hype strains are super stretchy almost vine like and that’s definitely not what I’m looking for. I’d prefer to get an original bubblegum or something. That’s another that’s on my list to get as I’ve always wanted to try it. And from what I’ve seen plants have a great structure and nice tight chunky flowers. I think that’s why I love BOG_Seeds as most of his gear is super vigorous and great plants structure etc.

11 Likes

You’re speaking my language bud!

4 Likes

pretty sure meat breath came from a mendo breath cross and most of the breath strains are from mendo lines in the genes. which makes me wanna pop the mendo breath i have :smiley:

5 Likes

I was pretty sure OGKB, og kush breath, is where all the ‘breath’ strains come from. Mendo breath is just one gage green made and got popular. There’s other’s that don’t have any mendo purps in there but sherbet breath is sunset sherbet x mendo breath. Mendo breath should be ogkb x mendo montage, mendo montage is mendo purps x crystal locomotive.

12 Likes

Seems like an appropriate time to mention Grateful Breath, High School Sweetheart and Prominence. If anyone has any of these ive been looking for a while. I would be happy to find F2s or beyond…Ive got a bunch of stuff and would be happy to try to work out a trade.

4 Likes

Thug Pugs original “Breath” line was based on a fast vegging OGKB dom male Mendo Breath F2 “Studley Spewright” that he put on a bunch of clone onlys. It must have been some male because it’s progeny really left an impression on the growers of that time.
I went through a bunch of Thug Pugs gear back then, especially the breaths. I bought packs from elit613, back when he was moving a tonne of TP.
Anyhow, I took a low yielding OGKB dom Meat Breath female, that I love the flower from and crossed it to a vigorous, normal growing Sherb Breath male. I wanted to have Studley Spewright as the grandfather of both parents or top and bottom as they say in the dog pedigree world. The idea being to have stock to pull OGKB type males from to use in hybrids as well as interesting females.
The resulting seed produced 70% OGKB types, with deep terp profiles and strong effect but low yields. Some of the the regular growing phenotypes had the total package. Terps, effects, yields. Anyone that wants to take a trip down the OGKB rabbit hole , message me and we can work something out.
:grin::v:

31 Likes

Tried high school sweetheart honestly not impressed with it the grateful breath I tried was much better the high on the sweethearts was rather bland it looked killer though @Brodix

6 Likes

@Budderton you seem well versed on the OGKB so if you dont mind me asking.

Is this the OGKB that came from ChunkyPig over at IC? Is it all from the bag seed originally found from him? I admit not knowing much at all about this strain. Years back as a new grower finding forums his thread was one that stuck to me and i always wanted his genetics. I’v never grown anything cookies…

Years go by and i finally found a member here who held some of his work, and i’m itching to try it out. ScoutBreath and OGKB F2’s…

5 Likes

awesome thanks for the info. its nice to know as it makes me intrigued to know how some strains come to be.

2 Likes

I believe so. The cut was passed around on the forum by a few, not sure of the original, and then quickly spread. :grin::v:

5 Likes

is OGKB just a cut if GSC or am i wrong there?

3 Likes

There is speculation that it’s the original Cookies cut @icky_sticky_og_nicky . Or a parent. I wasn’t there and have no hands on insight though. Only what I read and heard on the interwebs.:thinking:

7 Likes