Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Have some black candyland by joti x (johnny blaze blockhead f4) by beanhoarder.

Crossed 4 females to 5 males this summer. Havemt grown any myself.

Looking for something with high high potency. Yield and taste etc dont matter. Regs or fems.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in some peanut butter seeds if there going to get passed around. Thanks

6 Likes

That cross sounds delicious and Iā€™d smack that with my double chocolate to really see what kind of chocolate peanut butter flavors it could bring

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome mate sounds great :+1: I havenā€™t ever grown or smoked any of these new hybrids like zkittles etc but I fo have some sherbet breath that is high on the list to get grown really for curiosity sake. And just got a pack of ogkb that I bid on in the latest auction here. Iā€™m guessing all the "breath " strains come from meatbreath? Which sounds kinda gross :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but Iā€™ve read itā€™s a good one :+1:
Best of luck with the beans brother :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I smoked PBB in the states and PBB in canada and both times it reeked and tasted heavily of peanut butter. So sweet and delicious!! My shop smelled of peanut butter for hours after smoking it!

6 Likes

I hate the bud structure of zskittlesā€¦ lots of tiny tight nugs, but tons of stem with each tiny nug. For me, it wasnā€™t worth the effort, lol

4 Likes

Iā€™ll make seeds, not an actual seed run, but Iā€™ll have some thug pug pbb f3ā€™s floating around soon enough :wink:

I think @CADMAN is gonna get in on the hunt for the ultimate peanut butter too

20 Likes

When Iā€™m done the harvest Iā€™ll make sure to post a trade thread!

From the looks of the plants iā€™ll have plenty to toss around! :v:

11 Likes

Dang @boatbum325 ! Still havenā€™t found what youā€™re looking for? Good luck homie.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t mind giving these a try myself, I love peanut butter. Be crazy smoking bud that tasted like PB

I picked up some PBB in a rec dispensary in Northern Maine last October while camping up there. I didnā€™t get any taste or smell of peanut butter, but it did have lots of pb colored hairs which is how I assumed it got its name.

It was decent but not what I was expecting, sounds like I may have to revisit that strain at some point.

@boatbum325 , of my "long haul sativas I have enough of the following to offer a trade:

Lemints I.B.L - 100% Sat - 13-15weeks.
Goroka Highland IBL, (Papua New Guinea) - 100% Sat - 20-24 weeks
Kompolti CBD (Hemp) - 20-23 weeks

6 Likes

Would you please know the genetics? Iā€™m having a hard time researching this one. Thanks!

3 Likes
14 Likes

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard ! I found my notes and messaged but this is better!

2 Likes

Thank you much for the great info link.

1 Like

@Jinglepot wow man Iā€™ll definitely have to add pbb to my list of strains to get. Sounds great! I bloody love peanut butter toast so it would be right up my alley.
Nah Iā€™m not planning on chasing down any zkittles. Iā€™ve noticed alot of the new hype strains are super stretchy almost vine like and thatā€™s definitely not what Iā€™m looking for. Iā€™d prefer to get an original bubblegum or something. Thatā€™s another thatā€™s on my list to get as Iā€™ve always wanted to try it. And from what Iā€™ve seen plants have a great structure and nice tight chunky flowers. I think thatā€™s why I love BOG_Seeds as most of his gear is super vigorous and great plants structure etc.

11 Likes

Youā€™re speaking my language bud!

4 Likes

pretty sure meat breath came from a mendo breath cross and most of the breath strains are from mendo lines in the genes. which makes me wanna pop the mendo breath i have :smiley:

5 Likes

I was pretty sure OGKB, og kush breath, is where all the ā€˜breathā€™ strains come from. Mendo breath is just one gage green made and got popular. Thereā€™s otherā€™s that donā€™t have any mendo purps in there but sherbet breath is sunset sherbet x mendo breath. Mendo breath should be ogkb x mendo montage, mendo montage is mendo purps x crystal locomotive.

12 Likes