Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

:musical_note: Leeeet me tell ya bout the bears, and the bees, and the pigeons in the trees, and the stars up above…:musical_note:

5 Likes

It’s good to see you buzzing around again man! :+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

hello team!

I’m in search of MendoBreath

anyone here down to trade?

and nice to see you Misterbee!!!

5 Likes

Good to have you back @misterbee

2 Likes

Welcome back ole bee… glad your on the mend.

2 Likes

Try here as well @Phil_Bombs !

:v:

2 Likes

Some awesome to see you back in action @misterbee !
It’s a nicer place with you here!
:v::canada:

9 Likes

Omg, welcome back bud. We’ve been missing ya around here! Hope you’re all straightened out. Glad to hear your doing well. :smiley:
:peace_symbol::heart:

2 Likes

:mushroom:Hey there everybody! :mushroom:
I recently won the 2. place in the OG Contest :partying_face: and i won (again) some shrooms.
Is here anybody who wants to trade shrooms for seeds?

:mushroom:DM me if your interested :mushroom:

6 Likes

Just noticed Trich House (@summerhaven_gardens) • Instagram photos and videos posted a pack of Tangie on Instagram.

1 Like

Welcome back @misterbee! Glad you got those heart issues figured out and treated.

4 Likes

Don’t need 'Shrooms, but I have a “few” Photo/Reg, Photo/Fem, Auto/Reg and Fem. Anything in particular you’re hunting? We’ll try to accommodate, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Much love @misterbee :green_heart::green_heart:

Glad to see you BEEing proactive about your health! Let us know if you need anything at all!

Welcome back! :hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Hey there!
I’ve read what happend to you… Great that you ( for lack of alternative words) “survived” all that! I’m a quite new here, so i had no chance to miss you :grimacing:
but great to meet you here :green_heart:

And yeah i’m looking for stuff that i couldn’t afford normally :wink:
I heard so much good stuff about CSI that i really would like to try some of their gear… Or FoundingFathers, or Omuerta - there’s a lot i would like to try :smile:

6 Likes

I have some SSDD f2 and Goji OG f2 seeds for trade for those prints/swabs if your interested.

3 Likes

Sorry Dude, but i have both of them already :green_heart:

1 Like

Animation adaptation of @misterbee marching on through what’s ailing him:

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: “KARL”, “KARL”, “KARL”!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SS/BW… :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

If they r cooking mushrooms that would be pretty sweet to have spores of

2 Likes

The blue Oyster is a food mushroom :wink:

3 Likes