Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Starkiller Og was one of my buddies favorites so i picked up the cut from the clone bank with my order during Black Friday. Iā€™m going to take cuts here soon if you want, shoot me a dm and we can probably work something out.

6 Likes

I grew 501St Og back in the day.
I thought it was real good and crossed it to some Gorilla Bubble Bx2, which also grew some fantastic herb.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s a promo on attitude (england) ā€¦buy any rare darkness seeds get 3 fem starkiller ogā€¦in case youā€™re interested

4 Likes

I believe I have a few mephisto seeds laying around. Specifically, 3 bears, Samsquatch, and Skywalker. I will check a little later today.

Also should have a few seeds from a 2x2 pollination of 2 double grape and 2 sour stomper. I reversed one of each in a tent, and would only know the mother for sure.

1 Like

@LedZeppelin , breeder or F2/S2ā€™s?

If your interested in S2s I have Mephisto:

Blood Orange Haze S2
Hubbabubbasmelloscope S2

5 Likes

If anyone has Zamadelica Express for trades a newer to OG :canada: growmie is searching via the Canadian Contingent thread. :v:

Cheers and hoping magic can happen!

:v:

13 Likes

Tell me more about this one please. Mango/Tropical smell and taste?

Whatā€™s this one like? Strong Orange terps? I thought it would be cool to do an open pollination of a bunch or orange strains. My favorite Orange strains so far are Orange Punch from Black Pharms and Agent Orange a buddy had. I love the fruit smells and tastes.

2 Likes

I think three of us are growing the Zamaldelica Express f4 regs right now, and all intending to make seeds. So @automan321 welcome :slight_smile: and there ought to be quite a few seeds floating around soon. I think mine will be last, havenā€™t even pollinated yet, but in a couple months if all goes as planned Iā€™ll have a pile to share. Youā€™re welcome to hit me up then and I donā€™t mind sending to Canada. Iā€™ve got a grow journal up, so do the others. :smiley:

8 Likes

Looking for ā€œUnicorn Tearsā€ . Will trade even a clone if anyone has them to trade. Clonesā€¦
Ice Pie
Epiphany
GG#4

2 Likes

It was hard to tell with all that pollen clogging up my nose but there was def orange in there @Ottafish !

@RainToday thanks for chiming in growmie this is the kinda magic I was hoping all of us to read!
:blush: :+1:

Lol this almost sounds like a threat @Bobgrows !

:rofl:

4 Likes

Itā€™s some good medicine Iā€™m looking for.

2 Likes

Looking for some BOG Blue Moon Rocks. I missed out on Doug Dawsonā€™s preservation run. If you have some extras, maybe we can do a trade. Thanks. PS -Iā€™m in the USA , so probably would only consider trades in the USA or possibly Canada.

7 Likes

If you donā€™t get any soon, make sure you watch his giveaway thread. Iā€™ve seen Blue Moon rocks a few times there, and he usually does several in a row.

5 Likes

Thanks man :+1:

2 Likes

Anybody has some nice S1s or S2s for trade?

I need a few more fems & have plenty of regs to trade

f.E Blueberry Muffin, Sensi Star F2, G13 F2, Double Cross F2 etc

11 Likes

Anyone have Bandaid Haze? Thanks :blush:

4 Likes

Seeds arrived today along with a beautiful card from Maine. Thank you @DEFSeeds. Iā€™ll honor them by tossing em in some dirt.

17 Likes

Definitely at the top of my wish list of places to visit.

2 Likes

My package to @JAWS has landed safely to our good friend. :smile:

9 Likes