Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I will eventually be open to another trade soon. Since finding my holy grail. I will be after some more grapey strains and subcool strains too.

3 Likes

Try some Grape Gas in your garden next—she is an all time favorite, super vigorous, and as grapey syrup as they get.

6 Likes

Good morning, i am looking for Mosca- Black Pineapple, for a good friend. He doesn’t do forums, so I thought, I might be able to find someone, who might be willing to do a trade. He has a extensive seed library, so let me know , what you would want, to trade for. Thanks

3 Likes

I may have a PR your interested in. I’ll DM you.

2 Likes

Does anyone have star killer og from rare dankness?

1 Like

I know JBC still has some in stock. I just made some Rugburn F2s this last year. Going to try and pop some Scott’s and 501st this year.

6 Likes

Thanks dude I’ll give it a look.

1 Like

Starkiller Og was one of my buddies favorites so i picked up the cut from the clone bank with my order during Black Friday. I’m going to take cuts here soon if you want, shoot me a dm and we can probably work something out.

6 Likes

I grew 501St Og back in the day.
I thought it was real good and crossed it to some Gorilla Bubble Bx2, which also grew some fantastic herb.

5 Likes

There’s a promo on attitude (england) …buy any rare darkness seeds get 3 fem starkiller og…in case you’re interested

4 Likes

I believe I have a few mephisto seeds laying around. Specifically, 3 bears, Samsquatch, and Skywalker. I will check a little later today.

Also should have a few seeds from a 2x2 pollination of 2 double grape and 2 sour stomper. I reversed one of each in a tent, and would only know the mother for sure.

1 Like

@LedZeppelin , breeder or F2/S2’s?

If your interested in S2s I have Mephisto:

Blood Orange Haze S2
Hubbabubbasmelloscope S2

5 Likes

If anyone has Zamadelica Express for trades a newer to OG :canada: growmie is searching via the Canadian Contingent thread. :v:

Cheers and hoping magic can happen!

:v:

13 Likes

Tell me more about this one please. Mango/Tropical smell and taste?

What’s this one like? Strong Orange terps? I thought it would be cool to do an open pollination of a bunch or orange strains. My favorite Orange strains so far are Orange Punch from Black Pharms and Agent Orange a buddy had. I love the fruit smells and tastes.

2 Likes

I think three of us are growing the Zamaldelica Express f4 regs right now, and all intending to make seeds. So @automan321 welcome :slight_smile: and there ought to be quite a few seeds floating around soon. I think mine will be last, haven’t even pollinated yet, but in a couple months if all goes as planned I’ll have a pile to share. You’re welcome to hit me up then and I don’t mind sending to Canada. I’ve got a grow journal up, so do the others. :smiley:

8 Likes

Looking for “Unicorn Tears” . Will trade even a clone if anyone has them to trade. Clones…
Ice Pie
Epiphany
GG#4

2 Likes

It was hard to tell with all that pollen clogging up my nose but there was def orange in there @Ottafish !

@RainToday thanks for chiming in growmie this is the kinda magic I was hoping all of us to read!
:blush: :+1:

Lol this almost sounds like a threat @Bobgrows !

:rofl:

4 Likes

It’s some good medicine I’m looking for.

2 Likes

Looking for some BOG Blue Moon Rocks. I missed out on Doug Dawson’s preservation run. If you have some extras, maybe we can do a trade. Thanks. PS -I’m in the USA , so probably would only consider trades in the USA or possibly Canada.

7 Likes