Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I think three of us are growing the Zamaldelica Express f4 regs right now, and all intending to make seeds. So @automan321 welcome :slight_smile: and there ought to be quite a few seeds floating around soon. I think mine will be last, haven’t even pollinated yet, but in a couple months if all goes as planned I’ll have a pile to share. You’re welcome to hit me up then and I don’t mind sending to Canada. I’ve got a grow journal up, so do the others. :smiley:

8 Likes

Looking for “Unicorn Tears” . Will trade even a clone if anyone has them to trade. Clones…
Ice Pie
Epiphany
GG#4

2 Likes

It was hard to tell with all that pollen clogging up my nose but there was def orange in there @Ottafish !

@RainToday thanks for chiming in growmie this is the kinda magic I was hoping all of us to read!
:blush: :+1:

Lol this almost sounds like a threat @Bobgrows !

:rofl:

4 Likes

It’s some good medicine I’m looking for.

2 Likes

Looking for some BOG Blue Moon Rocks. I missed out on Doug Dawson’s preservation run. If you have some extras, maybe we can do a trade. Thanks. PS -I’m in the USA , so probably would only consider trades in the USA or possibly Canada.

7 Likes

If you don’t get any soon, make sure you watch his giveaway thread. I’ve seen Blue Moon rocks a few times there, and he usually does several in a row.

5 Likes

Thanks man :+1:

2 Likes

Anybody has some nice S1s or S2s for trade?

I need a few more fems & have plenty of regs to trade

f.E Blueberry Muffin, Sensi Star F2, G13 F2, Double Cross F2 etc

11 Likes

Anyone have Bandaid Haze? Thanks :blush:

4 Likes

Seeds arrived today along with a beautiful card from Maine. Thank you @DEFSeeds. I’ll honor them by tossing em in some dirt.

17 Likes

Definitely at the top of my wish list of places to visit.

2 Likes

My package to @JAWS has landed safely to our good friend. :smile:

9 Likes

Sending you some S1 stuff ive made with the package that goes out. Snowman poop fems, unicorn poop s1, last unicorn fems.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t mind locating some deep chunk. Anyone have any?

1 Like

That IS REALLY COOL!!

Thanks a lot! :green_heart:

I was thinking to buy some Unicorn Stuff of JP to make the “Roadkill Unicorn”
RKS x Last Unicorn should fit that bill :joy:

5 Likes

looks like bodhi beat you to it with the name.

4 Likes

FUCK!
:man_facepalming: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

I’ve won some JtR so i’ll make the Unicorn Ripper, then.
Just something including the death of unicorns…
My girlfriend really likes them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

yup made it safe and sound, and man the box is super nice and very well made.

brother your package will go out today.

thank you very much for the awesome swap …

46 Likes

That is super cool man. Someone made me a stash box a while back and I love it. Really cool.

7 Likes