Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I’m going to add 3 packs to the deal above.

1st. Spartan Kush x Dirty Little Secret “Ocean Grown Seeds” meets “Exotic Genetix” by Big Worm Genetics

2nd. TrainWreck S1 x GG4 RIL

3rd. Golden Goat S1 x GG4 RIL

2 Likes

no offense, but i don’t value your strains exactly the same as you value them. i wouldn’t trade half a pack of apollo 11 for those, but i wouldn’t care if you try to trade them for your option. like i told you, i have 3 apollo 11 f4 and a new pack of apollo 11 from the renewed borthers grimm, so i’m probably set for my breeding project, but like i said above i’m still open to trade for some f4s. if they choose your deal over mine then so be it.

also, right now of brothers grimm website you can find a pack for like 40 bucks for 13 seeds,

edit: i don’t know if i understood you correctly, either you tried to force your way into the trade or if you were donating to the cause. i apologize if i misunderstood you.

3 Likes

I read it that he was donating to your cause. But I seem to misunderstand a good bit on here.

2 Likes

yeah. i feel like a dick now, looks like i misunderstood. i didn’t read it that way.

@ItsintheGenetics

4 Likes

It happens to all of us LDA. Sometimes written words without the feel of emotion are taken the wrong way. Im guilty myself of misinterpretation.

6 Likes

All good bud

1 Like

I don’t know if it would help make you feel any better but I would make a trade with you for that pack of Sunshine Daydream. :wink: :wink: :innocent:

1 Like

looks like that’s a hot commodity. probably not right now.

2 Likes

Bro, I’ve got both of these I can send u

9 Likes

I’ll make a mental note so as to not ask you again. Thanks for considering.

Have some super skunk and some Lennon SkyWalker fem that are absolute beasts. Let me know if anyone wants a trade…

6 Likes

Still looking for any of these :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I have a couple dynasty ssh crosses. @DesertHeartGardens

2 Likes

Looking for SSDD or Baba Kush

I have:
Equilibrium genetics- Birthday in Burma-Birthday Cake x Orange Burmese. 12 Regs

Doc D Wat Pho-Temple (SSH/WW) x (A5 Haze/Thai BX) 11 Regs

Bodhi- Lemon Thai (Indy) x 88G13hp 11 Regs

Thanks

3 Likes

I have something close to the Doc D Temple x lemon Thai. The Temple x A5 Haze/Thai BX you’re welcome to. I know it’s not the same, but thought I’d let you know

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed has my ssdd bx1 and ssdd x A5Haze/nl5 outcross available for a small donation. Just need to dm him.

11 Likes

If you’d be interested in some SSDD F1 cuts for the Lemon Thai, let me know. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen, We figured out the problem! We were talking and I was ending the conversation with I’ll help up try to get what your looking for. I never sent it. I came over here and posted. :v:

1 Like

Anyone recognize who would of sent me some orange grove seeds?

6 Likes

I sent those by accident and you need to send them back to me at once!!!

(Hey I figured it’s worth a shot lol!)

7 Likes