Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I did a quick search and found this (Hope you don’t mind, Prince):

3 Likes

I have your Black Snow from a trade we did awhile back. And of course you need to hang on to all your bullets so you can find what you’re wanting. So like I said please keep me in mind.

2 Likes

You and me both brother he’s not joking they are beautiful what little I’ve seen, and the smoke was stellar! Will be pulling up a chair and popcorn! :100::v:t2:

I got some a11 x (f13xa11) from highlighter on icmag. I made f2 s few years ago that you are welcome to.

10 Likes

As I’ve stated multiple times before, I’m not interested in trading that pack of Apollo 11. I’m gonna grow them. If I hadn’t already grown a full pack of the A11, the other pack I have would already be in the soil.

Please stop offering up my pack of A11 seeds. This is like the third time you’ve done this and every time I’ve responded that I don’t wanna trade them. If I was looking to trade them, I would’ve already traded them.

Thanks.

7 Likes

What “good opportunity”? The opportunity to trade a pack of seeds that I’ve already stated several times I don’t wanna trade? To a person who I have no idea who they even are? If I wanna trade anything, it’s gonna be with people here that I know and trust. I’m not even on this thread, I’ve never looked at it, never posted on it. And there’s a reason for that.

Not to mention, you’re putting me in a position to have to tell people,”Sorry, no, you can’t have those,” which I just had to do when I responded to a DM from anonymous asking me about those seeds. And that makes me look like a dick, when in fact I give away packs of seeds that I paid for for free all the time. Just not that Apollo 11 pack.

Seriously, dude, I don’t need any “help” with seeds. Thanks for looking out for me, though. Next time, you can just DM me the post and I’ll look into it and that way we don’t have to do this on a public forum.

11 Likes

But you didn’t mention it “to me.” You mentioned it to me on a public forum (and in this case a thread that I’m not even following, have never posted on and have never even looked at), which means that anybody can see it. Understand the difference?

3 Likes

I am looking for London Pound Cake beans. Can anyone help me?

1 Like

so… i ended up buying a pack of brothers grimm apollo 11 seeds. i completely forgot those were an option. my trade offer is still open to anyone with a pack of bodhi’s “apollo 11g f4’s”

11 Likes

@minitiger Are you 100% positive you don’t want to trade away your Apollo 11 pack?

7 Likes

Looking for anything with dirty hippy, pinequeen or shimla

dirty hippy x pinequeen
pinequeen x appalachia
trichome jungle shimla

Also looking for Ecto Cooler

Thanks.

3 Likes

They’re not autos, so you probably wouldn’t love them.

13 Likes

Is anyone sitting on packs of 1985 the seed bank Nepalese by any chance ?

4 Likes

talk about rare. good luck on your hunt, :+1:

3 Likes

Are you talking this one?

11 Likes

Yes :wink:

4 Likes

Finding original seeds would be a hell of a find……. I wish you well in your search!!!

4 Likes

It would be nothing short of a cannabis miracle !

Honestly I never heard of anyone with these so I’m mostly posting this for my amusement hah like when I was looking for a 1981 Kentucky skunk clone :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

You never know unless you put it out there and ask. Lately some of these antiquated seed catalogs have come up to auction at sites like eBay. So to think some saved the catalogs for decades it doesn’t seem that unlikely that some may have saved seed too. Hoping some of these rare antiquated seeds show up within the community again. Much love

4 Likes

Nah, dude, don’t delete your comment. Leave it up there for everybody to see. Otherwise, my responses to it don’t make any sense.

4 Likes