Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

@Dr.VitaminGreen Send me your addy via https://privnote.com/ and I will send you some ((Dosi x Purple Punch) x Jack Herer) beans.

@sardinebags I will get you some ((wedding cake X Gelato) x Jack Herer) heading your way.

Overgrow the :earth_americas:!

16 Likes

Salute @Maddawg Early morning OG spirit!!! Overgrow the :earth_americas: !

6 Likes

I have some dirty taxi crosses and some early Iranian crosses if you want to see.

5 Likes

I do have ā€˜Silver Lemon Hazeā€™ x ā€˜Moose and Lobstaā€™ aka Lemon moose.

The SLH is a 96ā€™ SSH cut crossed with a F1 Lemon Thai from Dutch Flowers. This was made by Santero. The selected mother was a SSH in structure, but the smell was amazing lemonly. The high was amazing ā€˜highā€™ and clear, a SSH on lemon steroids!

The father (Moose and Lobsta = Kali Snapple x Huckleberry 2017) from Dynasty seeds. This is up to date, still the smelliest plant in veg iā€™ve encounterd! Just amazing structure, increasing the bud sizes to any cross.

Also with this one:
9/11 weeks flowertime
Taste: Lemon, Haze, Pineapple/Sweet, skunky.
High: Very heady to the Silver Lemon Haze dominant plants, the M&L would be very positive, but when you toke to much - it going to be very comfortble, the Huckleberry relaxt your whole body. Because it is a poly, much more outcomes is possible.

-SV

10 Likes

WEATHER REPORT ā€” ā€œSEED STORM!!ā€ ā€” WEATHER REPORTā€¦ Earlier this afternoon, was out in my Front Yard, watching the grass grow. Felt a strange Breeze, sky began to darken an ugly greenish/greyish color. Being an old, Southern-born Dude, I kinda knew we were in for some ā€œstrangeā€ Weather. Sure enough, Winds picked up, blowing outta the West, Northwest, a mini Tornadoā€¦go figure. Not just ANY Tornado, but a SEED TORNADO!!! Large Debris Fieldā€¦Iā€™m talking C99 x Mendo Breath, Cheech Wizard, and enough TK x Stardawg F2 to literally OVERGROW THE FRIGGING WORLD!! As soon as I got inside, like a miracle, the Storm was over. Tuned into the Weather Channel, they didnā€™t mention a thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You know who you areā€¦T-H-A-N-K-S!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

38 Likes

Out of likes so hereā€™s some love in the form of emojis! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Annunaki Genetics makes good strains! Nice score. Iā€™ve grown Pink LemonAid v2 and Purple Persuasion. They are a favorite breeder of mine second to Bodhi.

7 Likes

:smile: glad they finally made it my friend (waves fist at post office and mutters something like it wasnt like that in my day)
hopefully the others will still turn up having traveled the world

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

~lime~

4 Likes

Looking to trade, 23 seed collection from BRAWNDO Bag Seed Co. Mudballs Limited Release.
(Really itā€™s just rando seeds from mudballs smoke tray)
Mom (pictured) is a Cherry Malawi offshoot

15 Likes

What are you seeking? Have a few things stuffed in the ā€œOle Stash Bagā€. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My buddy was just talking about moose-loobsta

@Lobstah
Remember I message you a while back looking for moose lobstah hahah

1 Like
5 Likes

I remember thatā€¦lol

Since then Iā€™ve been working on my African Lobstah strain. Have about 2 doz seeds, will be working more on it this winter.

Lob

7 Likes

Awesome glad I could be a inspiration to push forward :joy:

They got here today! Many thanks @Swe-can!! :pray:

23 Likes

Itā€™s an awesome strain. Work on a F3 atmā€¦ So these will be later available :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hot damn thatā€™s a mail day @Swe-can hooked you up good stuff :+1: that silver mountain sounds and looks crazy good

11 Likes

Yea Iā€™m excited lol. Thinking about hitting the Blue Tara and Silver Mountain together if I can find a Bubbashine leaner girl in the BT F2. I did hear that the IX might have more chances of finding one though. If anyone has the IX and wants to trade HMU!

11 Likes

Iā€™m not picky bro I appreciate all quality flavors

1 Like

Iā€™m down to trade witā€™cha

1 Like