Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Literally anything you are comfortable parting with. Ill send out in the morning if we handshake :slight_smile:
Im gonna redux that logo tho

1 Like

Silver Mt is a 5 star plant. One of my keepers forever. You will love it. Green Christmas trees.

6 Likes

@Hashton_Kusha does dirty taxi crosses or early Iranian crosses interest you?

4 Likes

I have a few, the ones I bred I have plenty of and Iā€™m willing to trade. We can match up however you want. Idk if u know the history buty seeds came about crossing wedding cake and gelato #98(sunset sherbet x thin mint gsc) to make ICC98-F1 then crossed the F1ā€™s to get these F2ā€™s.

You talking about my logo?

2 Likes

Yeah the DT interests me.

no i meant my BRAWNDO logo on my mylar, lol. i love drawing on them. Yeah snazzy lettering and explosive graphics are cool lookingā€¦but something about hand scribbled art and lettering i like more. I searched and nobody really has taken BRAWNDO Bag Seed Co. so iā€™m gonna grab it (just first to use i think).
I see some veteran breeders call seeds that are from unknown pollen ā€œfallen soldiersā€ and that breaks my heart. I have a soft spot for people who served in Armed Forcesā€¦so im not gonna call my rando seeds fallen soldiersā€¦im just gonna say they are from BRAWNDO Bag Seed Co.
wedding cake and gelato #98(sunset sherbet x thin mint gsc) to make ICC98-F1 then crossed the F1ā€™s to get these F2ā€™s.
sounds fantastic, done deal (handshake) letā€™s do the deed in DM?
edit, these have been germ tested, just not grown out.

5 Likes

:handshake:ā€¦Iā€™m in.

3 Likes

So I am curious about this cross and if thereā€™s anything you r looking for let me know @Hashton_Kusha Iā€™d really like to put some in my new tent but itā€™s just a great cross nice Happy Growing The Doc and I have a list to go through I can send you.

3 Likes

Does anyone have a pack of Irie Genetics Lemon Jeffrey or Strawberry Starburst you would like to trade? Looking for a breeder pack and not crosses.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for some fruits

1 Like

Iā€™ve got some strains that might be of interest PM if you want to see @Hashton_Kusha

2 Likes

@Maddawg youā€™re gonna turn me into a mad botanist :rofl::rofl::rofl:ā€¦and I ainā€™t mad atā€™cha!

10 Likes

@Maddawg did you send me more seeds!? youre crazy. thank you so much. i really like that you kept the pollen doner the same, itll make for a killer sweep! ive got some projects in the works myself. anything you see me post youre most than welcome to have. spring 2023 is looking to be killer

8 Likes

what is that orange thing called??

1 Like

Itā€™s called curragated plasticā€¦its the same material politicians use to make those little campaign signs ppl post on their front lawnsā€¦u can get them at any Home Depot or Lowes for cheap. 1 sheet goes a long way.

6 Likes

Heā€™s a good crazy thoā€¦the type of crazy thatā€™s infectious. :wink::point_right:

2 Likes

Oh I almost forgot to tell u, that u probably wonā€™t even have to goto HD or Lowesā€¦if u see realtor signs similar to this one laying around take itā€¦these are good as well I mean if u donā€™t mind the advertisingā€¦these are made from curragated plastic as well

ā€¦and if anybodyā€™s looking for a new home, thank me later. Lol.

6 Likes

Looking to trade for some beans. Iā€™ve a bunch or autos and photos, both reg and fem to trade. What Iā€™m looking for are heavy hitting indicas, the kind that melt you into the couch and donā€™t let you up for an hour.

Would prefer photo fems, but am ok with anything as long as itā€™s guaranteed to make me one with my couch. :couch_and_lamp:

Edit: Honestly, I may even have some already in my collection, so any input on that would be appreciated as well. See below list:

Northern Lights
OG Candy Dawg Kush
Blackberry Gum
White Widow
Amnesia
Trizzlers
Black Arrow
Sister Sour x Sunshine Daydream
Cuvee x Afghani
Zkookie Jar
Bulk Smash Auto x Midnight Cheese
Mystery Beans
Girl Scout Cookies
Gorilla Bomb
Afghan Kush
Banana Purple Punch
Thunder Banana
Panty Punch
Mack & Crack
Eowyn
Sensi Skunk #5 x Sensi Hashplant #8
GSC x Paki Purple Kush
MACminion Sunrise #2
Jack Herer x Totem
Acid Patch Kids
Strawberry Microverse
TnT Trichome
C99 x Jack Herer
Rebel Cookies x Jack Herer
Blueberry x Jack Herer
Skunkzilla OG
Blackberry Rose F2
Bruce Banner x Nor Kush
Bubblegum x Mikado
Grape Ganondorf
Black Strap S1
Swiss Skunk
Northern Lightryder
Wardawg
Black Snow x Alien OG
(Ewok x CDLC) x Lipsmacker
Maui Mango Haze
Pineapple Chunk
Caribbean Crashers

10 Likes

Man I hate receiving beans in that corrugated plastic. Had a couple mixups from beans spilling out of them and still seen whole rows smashed by the rollers at the post office.

Coinflips and washers work much better overall imo.

Gotta do what you can tho.

14 Likes

did you order those from somewhere or pick them up directly at the usually slow postal service.

1 Like