Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

That looks awesome @VAhomegrown ! I’ve never grown it myself but it was a staple from my “greymarket” dealer for sometime when it was practically everywhere at the time… that time has passed so clearly this project got planned.

:grin:

5 Likes

I’ll def be keeping my eyes open. I remember seeing some MK Ultra seeds from a guy on IG. I’ll see if I can find those. They weren’t in a TH Seeds pack though

5 Likes

@PeaceCoast and @CocoaCoir mail arrived. Thank you for the trades :pray:

22 Likes

Ducksfoot ?! :astonished:
Lucky!!! :duck:

6 Likes

Yes! Duckfoot! Those will be starting next round! :duck:

11 Likes

Omg, ducks foot?!?! Score! :open_mouth:
Now, let’s see it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see the Duckfoot grow!!!

7 Likes

Right!
Me too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Right on! All great beans for sure…Is that Salami Leg?

1 Like

It’s “Spunami”

2 Likes

That name sounds like a sexual innuendo. :laughing:

2 Likes

IMG_0505

Possibly this?
Spumone, plural spumoni, is a molded gelato made with layers of different colors and flavors, usually containing candied fruits and nuts. Typically, it is of three flavors…

Wikipedia

3 Likes

Oh yeah!
Well, in my defense, its probably been thirty years since I’ve seen that stuff, lol.

1 Like

Also, innuendo sounds like a Greek suppository! :joy:

3 Likes

Whats up yawl , I’d like hierlooms , OG peeps gave me a good ole rebooted my thoughts or sativa ,strains , indica tropical…
My mountains ,skyline drive all south of west Virginia, landrace ,heirlooms…Appalachian Thunderfuck., Silversides strains we need seed savers to ,Grow The World…Peace…

2 Likes

@Bobgrows

I have received the seeds today. Thank you for the nice card and the prompt shipment!

3 Likes

Down to trade if anybody has hybrids of the following:

Papaya
Mimosa
GG4

or stuff from Bloom Seed Co.

3 Likes

I’ll check my stash for gg4 stuff. Pm me what you got, I’m on it bro @PatioMat

I’m still working on getting that MK Ultra clone for you. It’s 4 hrs drive south of me and it has been too hot for a road trip. My friend is not letting go of it though and he wants to trade me for the Pink Kush I’m holding. Keep you posted when I land it.

12 Likes

I guess i may have a few beans left of Mimosa, should be 2 or 3 from '21

1 Like