Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Looking for Cali-O or any Cali-O crosses. Hoping to explore and add some of that orange zing to some cbd work.

7 Likes

Cali-o clone has been dudded for awhile now, I would suggest searching out older hybrids of it or just going for another version of orange skunk like Mimosa or Tangie. Crocketts Farm has a consistent Tangie from seed

4 Likes

Yeah I have a couple Bag Of Orange fems I could maybe trade if you were interested @sprinklememaynee

4 Likes

Ecto Cooler = Cali-o 77 x Gorilla Biscuit (Sensi Star x Stardawg) is one of my favorites for modern orange flavor and a really good high. Seeds of compassion have done an entire line with the SLIMER BX male that is an ecto cooler cut. You should be able to pull out phenos. Also CSI has a cali-o77 S1 thats mainly for breeding as it is not that potent by itself. I have a couple calio crosses but will be holding onto them for an orange run with

orange #10 (1993) x Sour Strawberry
Goji OG x Orange Sunshine (Cali-o 77 x Sunshine Daydream)
fat grape x blueberry from @oleskool830 RIP. Fat Grape is based off of california orange line.

Which is the straight orange

Tangie is another thing in itself. I have Mango Tango and Putang BX to explore for that.

Edit: orangeade x grape god (hella metal) is also tangie based.

9 Likes

Maybe someone has the AOCaliO (Cali O female x Agent Orange male) made by Barefrog to trade?

Also there are packs around here of Orange Goji (Goji OG x Orange Sunshine) that @CocoaCoir mentioned.

Also, i’ve read good things about Useful’s BOO that @Natea has.

LASTLY, here’s a BOO seed run taking place, (i don’t think sign ups are happening yet):

14 Likes

Amazing!

Thank you for pointing me int he right direction! Looking forward to seeing your orange run!

3 Likes

I’m holding a pack of those too!
If you need extra beyond what you have, let me know.

2 Likes

@SHSC-1 BIG LOVE!!

We gromies will make the magic together!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

I have AutoFem Blood Orange Haze (Mephisto reproductions) if you’re interested @sprinklememaynee .

:v:

7 Likes

Would love that!!

Just tossing out a request for a pack of BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy again. My run is approved and slated to start the second week of Sept. I would love to find a second pack of F1s to increase my odds. I am sure I can dig out something to trade. :v:

30 Likes

Don’t sleep on those! I grew out some Super Orange Haze and its really good. Really puts out some big spears too.

1 Like

Looking for a few feminized beans would be cool to find some csi but open to breeder packs (exotic,csi,kastu,in house etc) or home chucks :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

That’s awesome :sunglasses: hopefully someone can help with another pack for your run.

2 Likes

Looking for grandpappy skunk. Have a good collection to trade

2 Likes

I may be able to help

5 Likes

Bumping my request from a few days ago.

Looking for gear from:
Bloom Seed Co.
Oni
Shwale

Hybrids of:
Mimosa
Papaya
GMO
GG4

or generally excellent fresh frozen hash dumpers.

Thanks in advance.

Trade List:

Bodhi (Unopened):

Jalalagod (Jalalabad x Old Mother Ghani)
Lucky Wookie (Lucky Charms x Wookie)
Deep Line Alchemy #4 (Kashmir 22 x 88G13HP)
Soulmate (Pinesoul x Wookie)
Pillowbook (Master Kush x Purple Unicorn F3)
Oaxacan #3 x 88G13HP

Various (Unopened):
Hazelnut Cream (Miami Haze x Cookies and Cream)– Exotix Genetics
Dope House (Shoreline x Crippy) – Shoreline
Rootdawg (Rootbeer? x Chemdawg) – Jaws
PbnProfit (Tony Profit x PB&J) – Well Grown Seeds

Bad Dawg:

Death Star x Run Away Bride
Sunshine #4 x Bye Ya
Mothers Milk x Miles Ahead
DBG Runtz x Gorilla Bubble
Long Bottom Fighter x Cake Fighter
Motor Breath #15 x Miles Ahead
GSC x Miles Ahead
Putang x Miles Ahead
Brown Sugar x Cake Fighter
Super Lemon Putang x Run Away Bride

Opened/Unsealed

Triple Burger F2 (Gmo bx3) – True Grit Seeds
(Blockberry x Lifehack)xMAC - Unknown
Peach Crescendo x Temple Kush – Ethos
Vanilla Cream Pie – Humboldt Seed Co.
Mother Of All Cherries x Sex Wax – True Grit Seeds

10 Likes

@PatioMat

you have one strain on that list id like to have, how ever i do not have what you are looking for in a trade. if JAWS GENETICS has anything your interested in id be more then happy to do a trade, and my swaps are always pretty friendly to the grower on the other end.

peace …

15 Likes

Have you tried Cap’s White Pebbles? The White x FPOG? I saw on IG you guys do a lot of trading. Was wondering if he ever sent that one to you.

4 Likes

not sure if you were talking to me with this Question but if so no i do not have that one, how ever i will be getting a package from him soon and i just ask him to put me in a pack of those.

thank you for the heads up …

7 Likes

My bad lol, but yea I was asking you. I havent seen that one pop up a whole lot, but it def exists!

4 Likes