Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

there are a lot of top shelf ppl over here and this looks like a good spot to TRY and find good solid trusted testers. back in the day there were lines of ppl wanting to test for breeders now there are lines of breeders looking for testers.

WTF haha …

22 Likes

All the testers became breeders :joy:

13 Likes

that’s fing funny but probably not far off. i just need to stop growing so many other ppl stuff and focus on my untested stuff for a while i suppose. but testers are still needed.

peace …

16 Likes

Why not start a testers thread for yourself? You can make any requirements you want to test your gear.
So many strains to grow! Time and space

14 Likes

i agree with this. if you can get like 10/15 solid testers doing 2 strains each you can get thru that list at a decent clip. its a shame you have all that potential just sitting waiting to be found that you made

6 Likes

It’s ILGM genetics

1 Like

Anyone have any Tony Green GG4 RIL they would be willing to trade?

2 Likes

I did a reproduction of TG’s GG4 RIL when I was gifted 5x RIL beans from an OG growmie and ended up with 3 beefy males, 1 hermie and 1 sexy female.

If you’re interested @ABushOfKush shoot me a pm. :metal:

Laughable edit: To make sure it’s clear, the hermie was culled well before it had time to drop any dust. I thought I had 2x sexy females until a :banana: appeared and I yeeted that fucker out the window faster than you can explain what defenestration is.

23 Likes

I’m a moderator in a FB group where his stuff is being traded/sold since he’s announced retiring. I haven’t seen any grows yet tho.

1 Like

Yeah idk anything about the guy got the seeds in a trade for clones figured id give them a try

2 Likes

Hey OG’s

Has anybody some Silver Pearl for trade?
I need some alternative to my C99 for the mornings.

Saludos :green_heart:

4 Likes

image so true

I am always willing to be a tester and grower

4 Likes

If we do have any requests for strains I have one

God Bud

Any seeds floating around

Or do we know a place of trade to find them
It’s a beautiful plant

And smokes super well

We only had two seeds

And it was our bad for not creating another batch

So back to step one

Find GOD BUD SEEDS
happy to trade

Hit me up

7 Likes

you mean these.

GMO CHEESE
GMO ROOTBEER
GOD BUD
GOD DAWG {F1}

HAHAHAHA .

7 Likes

Oh jeez

Should have known to ask you first

Lolol

4 Likes

Order Godbud direct from Jordan of the island and use code summersale right now and get 20 percent off plus 2 for 1 and freebies. You can get 30-40 god bud seeds for 40 Canadian.
I’ve got a pack of his godbud kicking around I may be willing to trade

10 Likes

Here is a great pure india strain ,best in class ,OverGrow The World …good preservation…IS , anyone else nominated , DEEP CHUNK…

1 Like

Hey OG, so I am still looking for a pack of BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy for my next project that will be starting in a couple week. If anyone has some and are willing to trade, please let me know.

I am also looking for some BOB Bogglegum. This is for a future project/reproduction. If you have some that you are willing to trade, please let me know. Thanks. :v:

16 Likes

Have you ever made that request in conjunction with the tag list? Seems like an appropriate use of the Troll Signal

10 Likes

Looking for Chem 91 seeds or crosses where the chem really shines through. Had some failure with my germ on a bunch of seeds recently, and would like an opportunity at some redemption

6 Likes