Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Hey @sprinklememaynee. I can help you out with a 5 pack of CSI Humboldt Chem 91 Fallen Soldiers. Are you familiar with his Fallen Soldiers? No trade needed

15 Likes

OMG SUCH A GOOD IDEA!

4 Likes

This guy!

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

The # of times Iā€™ve seen you post ā€œGreen Crackā€ @JAWS has made me look into finding them for you!!

I have not succeededā€¦ yet!

:rofl: :heart: :shark:

5 Likes

You got a good point, thanks for the suggestion @HeadyBearAdventures :v:

4 Likes

Which did you send me Super Orange Haze or Blook Orange Haze??

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, I am not familiar but looked at those, they look amazing! Thank you kindly for your generosity.

4 Likes

@LoveDaAutos

ā€œMephisto Genetics Illuminauto #57: Blood Orange Hazeā€

:grin: :+1:

1 Like

@OrganicGorilla ā€¦is a fn saint.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::love_you_gesture:t5:

5 Likes

hope youā€™re doing well over there bro, hadnā€™t seen you in a few weeks and was just thinkin about ya :wink:

1 Like

Blood Orange Haze = Super Orange Haze (purple pheno). Grew Super Orange Haze and got two purple, two green. The purple ones were DANK.

1 Like

Hello everyone, Iā€™m looking for Animal Mints or hybrids of Animal Mints. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

ya take that offer those are going to be fire ā€¦ hell of a gift @OrganicGorilla very og

3 Likes

Hey all,

a friend of mine has an elderly neighbor. She grows for other people and sheā€™s looking for Jack Herer seeds of clones. Anyone have any legit Jack seeds they want to trade?

If you have some, let me know what youā€™re looking for in return. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I believe @AzSeaindooin420 would have a bunch of Jack herer

6 Likes

Yup got a bunch, did a seed run of jack herer as well as white rhino couple years ago

Run can be seen here

Jack herer original seedstock came from Humboldt in early 2000ā€™s and white rhino came from an old schooler I trust especially seeing the plants were very uniform

Hereā€™s the show the grows thread for the jack and white rhinos

10 Likes

Did you combine or reproduce? Great project will read your posted links later on when I can focus :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Nice! How did the white rhino turn out? Iā€™ll have to check out your grow for sure. Thatā€™s been one on the my bucket list. Canā€™t say that Iā€™ve ever smoked or grown it.

1 Like

2 separate repros, once jacks went into flower I sent em to a buddies for a month to get jizzed on then brought the lady back to finish out jacks was 2 males 1 lady and white rhino was 3 females and 1 male

8 Likes

Really well actually, got some beauties in the show grows thread too, sweet smelling and a great daytime high.

Fun fact is white rhino has also been known as ā€œmedicine manā€ when looking through history of it

4 Likes