Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Think I’ve got 2 seeds left of a strain called miss you jack glad to know the jack has been reproduced . Not sure when they’d get run but would love to have a pack of yours in the vault if you’ve got lots. Thanks

3 Likes

Ya it was a couple years ago when I started to make my mark on this site, seen everyone else making seeds so put up a thread of a list of my genetics and let ppl vote on what they would like to see reproduced and the 3 winners were jack, white rhino and banana creme pie. Unfortunately the banana creme pie ended up all males and that one dropped off

That voting thread

11 Likes

Ace! I love your teamwork strategy!

2 Likes

I have some of Sensi Seeds,they are a few years old, but i just sprouted one recently, without any problems.
Was a ten pack, so 9 left :green_heart:

3 Likes

i was lucky to get a pack of your white rhino still appreciate that bro. one day i will get to them but it seems there is never enough time lol

7 Likes

Ain’t that the truth!

6 Likes

Time flies but leaves its shadow behind

8 Likes

Looking for Tangie or Tangie crosses (preferably Sour Tangie) and I would prefer it stabilized and ready for breeding, sorry big ask I know! And I’m willing to give these up in exchange! I know I can’t tell anyone what to do with the beans that I give up but I was hoping to repro both the rhino’s flapjacks (pancakes x pancakes) and the Açaí Bowls (S.A.G.E x Dilly Bars) and share them around OG and just don’t know when I’d ever get around to it.

12 Likes

"Psst, psst…can I come in and take a seat? Have been on an abrupt hiatus, out of contact with almost all of regular associations. It was ALL medical-related, Heart specifically. A Murmur turned into a Cardiac Workup, to include a scary Nuclear Stress Test (didn’t like the name!!). Had Catheter Ablation AND Cardioversion, both Electricity AND Drugs), confined to a Bed for entirely too long. Cleared to go home, limited activities for the foreseeable future, but overjoyed to be in a familiar setting.

ALL, and I do mean ALL who have outstanding obligations to be filled, do provide Strains and “personals”. I’ll get to them ASAP, level of tiredness permitting. ALL, continue to stay safe, listen to your body (PLEASE), be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

72 Likes

So wonderful to see you return. Wishing you a speedy recover.

6 Likes

It has been a while man, glad your okay! That’s a heck of a lot of stuff to go through, glad you are on this side of the tests!

4 Likes

Oh damn, that’s a lot! SO happy to see you back and hear you’re at home doing well!! I know more than myself were worried about you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Welcome back. Your presence has been missed by many.

4 Likes

Wonderful to hear from you @misterbee! :star_struck::raised_hands:
So happy you are back on the scene again! :tada::confetti_ball::champagne::partying_face::clap::balloon::gift::raised_hands::clinking_glasses:🪅

4 Likes

Damn, @misterbee glad to hear you are doing ok. Cardiac stuff scares the crap outta me as I get older.
:raised_hands::green_heart:

4 Likes

I’ll dig around and see what I got for tangie stuff, I’ve always enjoyed the pancakes lines and would be interested in that one

2 Likes

Hey @misterbee good to see you! Hope all is well. You can sneak back into the shadows now! Lol
Glad you are doing better. Hopefully full recovery doesn’t take too long.

4 Likes

Bro I’m glad to see you back in action …
Glad everything is on the mend
Welcome back !

4 Likes

That’s all I could scrape up in tangie

9 Likes

Glad to hear you’re alright @misterbee …the board just wasn’t buzzin’ the same without ya!

4 Likes