Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

We’re you wanting some green crack seeds?

3 Likes

ahhh well ya those would be very much welcome, im guessing fems/s1 ?.

talk to me brother …

2 Likes

I believe reg probably f1/2 my list doesn’t say . Let me do some digging see what other info I find . Providing I haven’t traded them and forgot to remove from my sheet.

3 Likes

ahhhhhhh f1/f2 of regular seeds YES PLEASE when ya find time to look please do and let me know.

those would be awesome …

2 Likes

IMG_0684

19 Likes

ill take two please HAHAHA.

funny …

6 Likes

How are Reg. Green Crack seeds possible? I thought it was clone only, so S1 or a BX i can see, but i could be wrong.

5 Likes

Gonna make some RHO out of that one!

1 Like

Still on the look out for any of these or any cbd heavy cultivars going to try to make some cbd rso for my mother :v::heart_hands:

10 Likes

Okay found them not a lot more I can tell you from the package so they could possibly be S1 pretty sure they aren’t autos . Your welcome to try them shoot me a pm with your mailing info.
If anyone recognizes the package and can provide more info as to who there from would be great!

13 Likes

Very OG of ya. Well done.

3 Likes

Reminds me of @THCeed Handwriting i have some of his green crack as well its pretty good shit

7 Likes

Might be from @THCeed he had green crack on his long list of strains he sends out

4 Likes

Appreciate it thought I’d have more info on the package as my list didn’t . Hopefully he spots the post and confirms there his. Thanks

1 Like

He has very prolific E’s when he writes

3 Likes

Here’s a comparison of both. I’d say it’s likely they are his seeds. No one else writes E’s like this.

Mr. Bud Whisperer, Weed Detective

21 Likes

Good comparison think you guys found the culprit. Lol

7 Likes

A collective, public handwriting analysis on a weed forum gives me the willies.

14 Likes

That was done in a light speed faster fashion than any law enforcement agency could perform on the tax payers dollars 100%

10 Likes

9 Likes