Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Don’t think I can use American stamps from Canada. Stamps can be $1 or $2, not sure about your stamps though.

4 Likes

No you can’t use USA stamps when mailing from Canada @Wizdom

5 Likes

Didn’t think so. Thanks Doug

4 Likes

I have much to learn. thanks Doug!

2 Likes

No problem. It’s almost like I work for the post office at this point and mail a min of 14 letters a week, usually more. I use 4 kinds of stamps. Canadian, Canadian Oversized, USA and International. I tend to get them in rolls of 50 :roll_eyes:

18 Likes

Youre a friggin hero

Seriously. I dont think a day has gone by that there isnt a give away or two from you since i joined.

4 Likes

I’ll contribute to your US stamp bankroll, Pm me whats most commonly used and ill send some your way brotha. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Canadian oversized, that my bread n butter

3 Likes

The oversized is what I use for the spring and fall box bubble mailers. They are awesome.

That’s really cool of you brother, thanks.

4 Likes

She might have it

16 Likes

Good to know…once I can (financially) I keep telling my friend/roommate, im going to send stamps to you guys for sure…I truly appreciate the blessings I’ve gotten from people here and can’t wait to give back…and move so I can start planting all these amazing genetics I’m saving up… anything gotten from here would be documented for sure

Long story short… thanks again all y’all for everything you do…and share!:slight_smile:

5 Likes

May be a long shot, but does anyone have any old Hempstar by DutchPassion??

4 Likes

Hahaha thats hilarious.

1 Like

looking for some Freeborn gear, Smellboat (longshot), Sincity, BOG

Have: some CSI, Raw genetics, dying breed, exotic, crickets and cicada, surfr

I got lychee fritter from sincity. I met their head breeder at a Grow generation event. I haven’t ran them, they were freebies. What CSI stuff do you have?

Has anyone heard of or seen seeds for this diamond dust by virture?

Haven’t ever seen seeds. Thanks
Think clade9 genetics first made but can’t find seeds.

1 Like

Don’t got what your looking for but would offer anything I have for that Bandaid Haze IX 4.2

5 Likes

DM me if this floats your boat. I got 5 seeds (mixed seeds of pure Afghan strains). I got them in 2019. Free to you, i can dig them out in a week.

8 Likes

brother if you ever get a legit cut of that GREEN CRACK please let me know i think we could work something out.

keep me in mind during your hunt …

8 Likes

Yes sir! Will let ya know if and when I do :+1:

6 Likes